♪dodge♪

puck, mike and blaine came into glee with "hot for teacher" by van halen prepared

puck, mike and blaine came into glee with "hot for teacher" by van halen prepared. "whoo! wow! puck, guys, spectacular! what a way to start off this week! you guys didn't have an assignment to work on this. you just did it."

"mr. schuester, while the performance was excellent particularly the drumming don't you think that the subject matter is a little inappropriate?" rachel chirped earning a glare from cass.

"well, that depends on what puck's intent was when he chose this song."

"i guess i just, uh, dig van halen. right cass?"

cass smiled brightly at puckerman, remembering when they'd listen to van halen while they'd pull their stunts in freshman and sophomore year, "i like you more and more."

late that night, logan heard a sound of distress coming from the living room, "will are you okay?"

"did you see that commercial sue made against burt?" will aggressively asks, pointing at the tv.

logan nodded, "yeah, she was ruthless."

"what am i supposed to do?"

logan sat down on the arm of the chair, "be the responsible one, i'm sure burt wants the same thing."

"maybe you're right. goodnight kiddo."

"goodnight."

logan sat on the stage, waiting with the glee club for mr. schue. mercedes came onto the stage, followed by the troubletones. the pair stare at each other as logan stutters, "what are you doing here?"

"shelby told us she had something to show us. what are you doing here?"

logan slowly responds, moving to his new directions, "schue said the same thing."

santana didn't seem in favor of their director's actions, "let me guess, he wants to combine choirs for sectionals. well, it's not gonna happen. the trebletones are here to stay. so why don't you shuffle your busted choir off our stage."

"look, you guys, we can compete without being enemies. all right? we don't have to get vicious," finn attempts to talk them down.

santana scoffed, "oh, i think we do, soft serve."

sugar snaps in a z shape, "fierce, femme, phenomenal."

"oh, and, guys, hurry up, go get some moist towels. we have to keep finn wet before we can roll him back in the sea," santana snickers earning giggles from her teammates.