♪on accident♪

"alright guys, let’s get down to business! first, let’s welcome back noah puckerman. puck, i hope your time in juvy has taught you a lesson or two about right and wrong?" mr. schue looked pointedly at puckerman.

puck laughs at the question, "are you kidding me? i ruled that place. all i did was crack skulls and lift weights all day."

"oh, what a catch, can’t believe i ever let you go," quinn sarcastically smiled at her baby daddy.

will ignored their snickers looking to finn, sitting behind the drum kit, "and now, drumroll, finn! because i have in my hand our competition for sectionals next month. first, the a'capella group from the all-boys private school in westerville, the dalton academy warblers."

santana laughed, holding her hand up, "okay, hold up. like a million awesome gay jokes just popped into my head."

"and that's where they'll stay," blake warned santana, glaring at her until she sunk down in her chair.

"and the other team to beat, the hipsters. A first-year club from the township continuing education programme. now, they are a glee club composed entirely of elderly people getting their high school geds."

rachel looked genuinely confused, "is that legal?"

mercedes frowned at mr. schue, lightly laughing, "how are we supposed to compete against a bunch of adorable old people?"

"are you kidding? brittle bones. give one of those old ladies a good luck pat on the rear, it’ll shatter her pelvis," puck snickered, mimicking the motion.

mr. schue rolled his eyes, "moving on. since this seems to get you guys jazzed about sectionals last year, i wanna make this week our second annual boys versus girls tournament. so! split up into two groups, and, uh, figure out which songs you’re gonna sing."

rachel quickly turned to the girls, "okay, i have mash-up ideas in my emergency mash-up…"

"kurt, gonna say it again," mr. schue quipped, not looking up from his stack of papers. "boys team."

as blake walked down the hall to pre-calculus, david karofsky shoved her rather harshly into the cement wall. as he continued to walk away, she yelled at him, "what the hell is your problem?"

"you talking back to me? you want a piece of the fury?" he asked, threatening to hit her with his fist.

blake snorted, "the fury?"

"it’s what i named my fist."

"why because you can only last 2 seconds so the name has to be short too?" blake asked, taunting him.

david took a step closer, "is that a challenge?"

"back away, karofsky," logan told his teammate, seeing that he was too close to blake for comfort.

david laughed, not taking him seriously, "oh because i'm supposed be scared of you, you little rugrat."

"stay the hell away from both of us karofsky," blake told him, dragging away her brother.

mr. schue tells the new directions that he's changing the guidelines of the assignment, upsetting them all except kurt. mr. schue attempts to calm them down, "i’m not tossing the baby out with the bath water here."