♪what the funk♪

mercedes and blake were walking down the hall talking about regionals, "is it just me or does it feel like we have a real shot at regionals next month?"

rachel joined them at mercedes locker, "ohio show choir chat rooms have been buzzing about how vocal adrenaline has lost a step. the judges know their tricks. now that we have jesse, they've lost their best performer."

mike, matt and logan ran down the hall coming out of the auditorium. mike breathlessly grabbed blake's wrist as matt and logan did the same to the other two, "guys have to come to the auditorium. it's an emergency."

what they found was vocal adrenaline in it's entirety, including jesse st. james, much to rachel's disappointment, "jesse? what are you doing up there with them?"

"i've transferred back to carmel high, rachel. i'm sorry that it's come to this, but you guys were awful to me. you never accepted me. you never listened to my clearly superior ideas," jesse explained, pissing everyone off.

finn snarled at the little rat, "why are you here in our auditorium?"

jesse smiled, joining his friends in vocal adrenaline across the apron line, "the blogs and chat rooms say that we're finished and that you guys are ripe to topple us. we just wanted to show you a little something we came up with a few days ago to see if you agree with that assessment."

"thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys

"thanks for letting us borrow your auditorium, guys. It's quaint," jesse's dance partner quipped before skipping out of the auditorium, dragging jess with her.

as the new directions all walked back to their choir room like zombies, kurt decided he'd be the one to inform everyone, "it's a carmel high tradition they psych out the competition a few weeks before the big show. they call it a "funkification" meaning they show us what they've got and we spiral into a deep, black funk."

"yeah, we used to do the same thing to other football teams. try to get inside their head, pull little pranks to intimidate them," finn compared it to their lame pranks that never worked.

puck rolled his eyes, "the difference was, our football team sucked. those guys are golden."

"keep your heads up, guys. it's gonna take more than that to get us into a funk," rachel declared before walking into the choir room and seeing the entire room filled and covered with toliet paper.

while cleaning up the mess, tina started crying, "i feel so violated. it's like someone broke into our home."

"look, it was just a lame little prank. the fact that they're trying to get to us means maybe we got 'em spooked," mr. schue tried to ease her mind, not fully grasping their competitions tactics.

♪breathe♪On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara