♪diva♪

"you okay ems?"

emma looked up to see her future daughter and her husband's best man, "i can't do this cassie, i can't do this. there's ten days to the wedding, and i have all these choices to make by myself. i mean, i know will trusts me, but i'm a libra i can't do this."

"well, when does he get back?" finn asked sitting with emma and cass.

cass smiles brightly at the thought of will coming home, "end of the week, but it was a big success."

"yeah, will said that they got congress to agree to cut federal arts funding in schools by 35% instead of 50," emma finished, both super proud of schuester. 

"pretty amazing."

"so, are you guys going on a honeymoon or something?" finn intrusively asked surprising emma.

"um, i'm sure we will. will keeps suggesting costa rica, but, i mean, us gingers can't be that close to the equator. why are you asking?"

finn shrugged, "i just assumed that mr. schue is going to want his glee club back."

"well, look, i-i don't think you need to worry about will kicking you out on the street finn, especially not after you two did such an extraordinary job while he was gone. i mean, you coached a really inexperienced team all the way to regionals. i think that's pretty impressive," emma assured him. 

finn stared at his sugar spiked coffee, "regionals is a different ball game. you need these big, brassy voices to bully the competition rachel, santana, mercedes, even kurt."

"blaine can do that."

cass nodded, agreeing with emma, "yeah, he can but it's, it's about more than just being able to sing. it's about the attitude. those kids didn't just want to win, they wanted to crush the competition."

"well, maybe you should have a lesson that toughens 'em up," emma suggested looking to cass, knowing that if anyone could toughen them up it'd be her. "you know, i mean, weren't there weeks where will had you guys competing against each other?"

finn's signature half smirk appeared on his face, "that's the perfect idea, miss pillsbury, thank you."

"you're very welcome."

cass smirked as well, taking a page out of will's book, "and you can be our special celebrity guest judge to help decide who wins."

"diva."

"so, now that we're back in the game, we've got to come strong," finn told the new directions.

cass nodded, pointing to the board where she'd wrote diva, "diva week is all about finding your inner powerhouse. miss pillsbury, purely because i want to hear you say this."

emma became flustered, continuing nevertheless, "that's right. the online urban dictionary defines a diva as "a fierce, often temperamental singer who comes correct. she is not a trick-ass ho and she does not sweat da haterz"."

"great, so i guess the guys are screwed this week," jake groaned, earning an agreeing nod from ryder and logan. 

blaine seemed offended by jake's comment, "um guys can be divas."

"that's right, we all have inner divas. i myself have been considered quite a diva at many a local restaurant because i know what i want and i will send a dish back."

unique stopped listening to emma, turning to her fellow competitors, "you all might as well just quit while you're ahead because there are only two ways to spell unique, and one of them is. d-i-v-a, diva. m'kay? shanté, i stay, and it will be brought, dished out, and served and mopped up by the time you even pick out a wig. looking at you, clocking that sadness."