♪wonder♪

will came into the choir room supremely excited, "all right, guys, i just got some wonderful news from rachel. she's got a second callback for funny girl. and that's not our only good news. brittany is at m.i.t touring the campus because she's got an early acceptance."

"that can't be true," kitty incredulously mutters, saying aloud what everyone was thinking.

will nodded, to affirm that what he said was true, continuing in his announcements, "and i re-proposed to emma. she reaccepted, and we're getting married after regionals."

tina raised her hand excitedly, "i've got good news, too. i'm wait-listed at the columbus college of veterinary medicine. it's a fallback if i don't pursue acting "

unique grabs her chest, smiling a pitiful smile at tina's "good news", "bless her heart."

"tina, that's not just good news. it's wonderful, and that's what this week is all about. we're taking a lesson from one of the greatest musical artists of all time. despite facing a ton of obstacles, he's a living example of embracing... n-n-no, celebrating...joy and optimism, and he's collected 25 grammys along the way. so don't you worry 'bout a thing because whether you're ebony or ivory, you are the sunshine of my life. and next week at regionals we will be jammin' on higher ground."

ryder jumped out of his seat, pointing at mr. schue approvingly, "yeah, it's a stevie wonder week."

cass chased her father out of the choir room, "i've got a bone to pick with you william! you have done the best lessons with them, what were we your guinea pigs?"

"sorta," will admitted sheepishly. "but  hey you still get to enjoy it."

"doesn't mean i'm not upset with you. now if you excuse me, i have to go find my best friends."

cass turned the corner to find mercedes, mike and kurt hugging in the middle of the hall. mike saw Cass over kurt's shoulder, seeing cass smiling brightly at them, "is that cassie schuester, the composer for the hottest new recording artist mercedes jones?"

"oh  my gosh, is that mercedes jones and her freshest new backup dancer mike chang?" she sang back crashing into mercedes' outstretched arms.

mercedes squeezed the brunette tightly, "oh my goodness, i've missed you so much."

"i've  missed you both. oh my goodness, kurt!" she shrieked, tackling the boy home for his dad's doctor's appointment.

kitty leaned against the handles of artie's chair while the club applauded her performance with jake and ryder, "seemed like the perfect stevie song to celebrate artie getting his acceptance letter into film school

kitty leaned against the handles of artie's chair while the club applauded her performance with jake and ryder, "seemed like the perfect stevie song to celebrate artie getting his acceptance letter into film school. signed, sealed, delivered."