♪whip it♪

♪so i put my hands up ♪
♪they're playing my song ♪
♪the butterfly, fly away ♪
♪nodding head like yeah ♪
♪moving my hips like ♪

"ahh!" logan screamed as he turned around to see finn and his sister watching him sing and dance in the mirror as he got ready for school.

blake smirked at her brother, giving him two thumbs up while laughing, "very cute kiddo."

"didn't pin you to be a miley fan," finn chuckled as he leaned against the doorframe.

logan pouted at the both of them, pushing past them to leave the room, grumbling, "i hate you both."

later in glee, logan walked in seeing finn and blake watching something on his phone and laughing. scared he ran across the room, took the phone to see him singing and dancing from this morning, "hey! that's not cool guys."

"it's not like we posted it on youtube, logan. we haven't even shown anyone the video," finn laughed taking his phone back as mr. schue walked into the room and began to lead them in the choreography for their sectional pieces.

mr. schue began to count off, "five, six, seven, eight. step ball change, step, step, unh and seven, eight. step ball change, step, step, unh, you guys go. step ball... brittany?"

everyone turned around to see brittany standing on a chair and video recording their rehearsal with her phone, "coach sylvester didn't tell me to do this."

mr. schue called rehearsal to go talk to sue sylvester. when he did logan turned to mike, still upset from this morning, "hey can i crash a your place for a bit? i need to escape my sister and her pet giant."

"sure," mike laughed seeing blake and finn's reactions.

"hey, i am not her pet," finn whined, stomping his foot.

mercedes laughed, rolling her eyes at finn's outburst, "child, please. you are too, don't try and denying it."

"is that how you all see me?" finn gasped, shocked by what he was hearing.

all of them nodded, including his girlfriend, chorusing, "yes."

finn looked to blake, pouting, not liking that everyone thinks of him as her pet. she on the other hand, found it hilarious, knowing that they were just friends. she raised her hands slightly, laughing, "what? it's not my fault."

☆

later mr. schuester invites the jane addams girls to perform on their stage, "okay, guys, so first of all i want to welcome ms. hitchens and the jane addams glee club. we're all very happy to have you guys here. so, um, we're going to let you guys start us off. let's see what you got."