♪christmas time♪

"hey will can i ask you something?" logan asks as the three schuester's put up their christmas tree in the middle of the living room.

"of course kiddo."

logan inspected a nice glittery red ornament, "you grew up with a relatively normal family who did christmases and stuff but we didn't. we didn't really celebrate last year with all the craziness but can we not do a big thing?"

"why?"

logan shrugged, hanging the ball on a branch of the artificial tree, "because we don't need it. kids like rory don't even get christmas with his family."

"yeah he texted me earlier saying his mom can't afford a flight. can we maybe invite him to spend it with us?" cass asked, playing with the garland.

will smiled at his children, proud of their priorities, "of course."

mercedes led them in singing "all i want for christmas is you" as they decorated the christmas tree

mercedes led them in singing "all i want for christmas is you" as they decorated the christmas tree. finn and rachel kissed under the mistletoe, "best christmas ever."

finn walked in, his arm over rory's shoulder, "hey, everybody, listen up. my man, rory flanagan here, wants to say a few."

"thanks, finn hudson. so, guys, my mummy was going to come visit for the holidays, but plane tickets are expensive, so it's my first christmas without any family. i'd like to cheer myself up by dedicating this song to them and to the king."

"jesus?" kurt asked in surprise.

"no the king," cass gasped, smiling widely at her new friend. "as in the late great elvis presley."

santana breaks the morose moment, "gosh, that song was so depressing

santana breaks the morose moment, "gosh, that song was so depressing. i may actually be dead right now."

rachel noticed cass' deadly glare that was directed at the latina, "i think, what santana means is, although that that was mournfully beautiful, now that the whole glee club is back together, i think that we should focus on the more joyous and the pageant aspect of this holiday season."

"rachel's right," tina agrees, looking around the room. "last christmas was super sad. kurt was at another school, coach sylvester trashed everything, and artie got a pair of magic legs that broke the next day. we were the island of misfit toys. this year is going to be-"