Whisper

❗️❗️❗️Thank you for being patient with me on these chapters I really appreciate it❗️❗️❗️

When I went back to work I hadn't expected the warm welcome everyone was giving me.

Ryan embraced me with tears in his eyes and made a whole scene in front of everyone.

"Oh my lord, when Aaron told us about you getting robbed last week I was literally shaken to the core."

I looked at him confused for a second but realizing how grateful I was to have Aaron.

"Oh yea it was such a scary and terrible moment, I don't know what I would have done if I didn't get away."

Ryan squeezed me even tighter and started to shake.

"Ok everyone let's not smother Miss Jackson, remember we have a deadline to meet." Everyone turns to see Aaron standing in the doorway of the break room leaning against the wall.

Every night since he asked me to stay with him he refused to sleep in the same bed as me. I walked past Aaron on my way to my office when he stopped me.

"This isn't too much for you is it?"

"No, it's ok." All I really wanted was for things to go back to normal as if my ex-fiance hadn't broken into my house and beaten me.

The day carried on like normal with the occasional pity glances from my colleagues but the real icing on the cake was the stare Aaron kept giving me.

I'd look up for a moment and see him watching me and then he'd go right back to work when he noticed me noticing him.

I went to the lady's room to clear my head and check my messages on my phone when I hear two women enter the bathroom whispering.

"I heard she's sleeping Aaron, how unprofessional is that?" I leaned back against the stall catching every word they were saying.

"Well, when Trish gets back from Europe she's gonna change Aarons mind about Alaina right away." They giggled and left the bathroom.

I opened the bathroom stall and looked at myself in the mirror. My blond hair fell straight down to my shoulders and my brown eyes had lost the shine they once had.

On my way back to my office everyone was whispering in hushed tones and staring at me. By the end of the night, I was the last one to leave when Aaron entered my office.

"How did you feel today?" I looked at him as he got closer to me.

"Um, it was like any normal day I guess." He was standing in front of me now breathing heavily.

"Yea?" Aaron traced my lips with his finger and stared into my eyes hungrily.

"Aaron?"

"Yes, Alaina?"

I suddenly found it hard to swallow now that I understood why he'd been staring at me all day.

Seconds later he was kissing me and hoisting me up onto the desk.

We swept the papers off my desk as he started to pull my skirt off me.

I laid back onto the desk arching my body to meet every kiss he planted on my stomach.

His hands gripped my waist as he slipped his hands into my underwear and started to explore me.

After a minute he stops and I let out a cry of confusion when I hear him fumbling with his belt.

"On your stomach Miss Jackson."

"Yes sir."

Aaron slides his hands down my back and kisses my neck,

"You ready?"

"Yes."

Not a second later he's slowly pushing himself against me and then harder and harder till I'm screaming for more and more.

The night ended with us talking about dinner for the night.

"You are very beautiful even when you're screaming my name."

I smiled at him covering my face.

I'm really falling for him, the worst thing I could do right now was fall in love with my boss.

What exactly am I getting myself into?