Nothing to worry about

We were sitting in his living room eating cereal and  watching Pretty Woman when I decided to bring up the bathroom incident.

"A Lot of people don't like our relationship Aaron, I heard a few people talking about today."

Aaron looked at me and sighed.

"Yea I thought you might hear something like that considering how everyone wants to be you."

I put down my bowl and looked at him.

"They also said something about a woman named Trish."

I looked at his face closely and he froze for a second before answering me.

"Someone who works in HR, she's no one to worry about if that's what you want to know."

Now I was worried, why else would he hesitate like that.

I didn't want to think about his lips kissing another's but it was clear he hadn't been reserved with the people he slept with the way I was.

Aaron was watching me closely than got up to sit next to me.

"Miss Jackson are you jealous?" He looked at me then smirked.

"No not jealous I'm just... curious." He sighed then leaned over and started to kiss my neck.

"No one can compare to you, and certainly no one at work." His lips slowly kissed the hollow of my neck as he continued to talk.

"I will tell you though she is a long time friend that I did sleep with once upon a time but it's old news."

I waited a minute before asking a question that'd been bothering me for sometime now.

"How many women have you slept with?" He stopped kissing my neck and looked at me.

"Are you sure you want that answer?" I bit my lip uncertain if the new information would change the way I felt about him.

"Yes, tell me."

He ran his fingers through his hair then looked answered.

"I've slept with thirty or more women."
I looked at him and nodded, he definitely had slept with more people than I have.

"I'm done doing all of that now though, it's no fun if you're not in love."
He paused realizing what he'd just said then stood.

"I'm gonna go change into my Pjs, I'll be back."

His ears were red as he walked into his room. I smiled to myself thinking about what he'd just said. Minutes later he was back.

"You in the mood for a scary movie?" He was standing behind me again in grey joggers and Spider-Man slippers.

"Pajamas never looked so good before." I pretended to cover my eyes as I saw the bulge clearly making itself known.

He smiled at me and slowly walked closer.

"Tonight is movie night, I want to enjoy you in an emotional way not physical tonight."

I pretended to pout as he took my face in his hands.

"You are so beautiful to me." I looked into his blue eyes as they stared into my soul and he leaned down kissing my lips as gently as he could and smiled in between.

Whoever Trish was had Cleary missed out on this amazing man and If push came to shove I would have to let her know that personally.