Jet Plane Ride

!WARNING GRAPHIC DETAILS IN THIS CHAPTER 18+, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

It had been two weeks since I asked Aaron to do me a favor and the last time he mentioned it he said it was coming soon. I can't imagine what he could possibly have in store for me but I hope it's not anal cause that is a hell no.

Lydia had called me all morning from an unknown number begging me to talk to her and after my annoyance from the constant calling I called her back.

"Hey Alaina, dads here with me and he want to talk to you." I take a deep breath and don't say anything as my father speaks through the phone.

"Hey Laina, how's my baby girl doing? Your papa misses you very much." I was holding my breath the whole time until I hung up not saying another word. I had sat there for a minute hoping that I would never have to hear that horrible man's voice ever again.

The day continued on as ordinary as possible with Thanksgiving being in a few days and me having no family I was stuck in my apartment for two weeks eating pizza and playing video games all day every day but hearing my fathers voice gave me chills and remained at the back of my mind all day.

I'm sitting on my living room floor playing Mario cart and eating pizza when there's a knock at the door. "I'm busy, come back later!" I shout with a slice of pizza halfway to my mouth.

"It's Aaron." I get up frantic looking for something to throw on but groan as I remember all my clothes are in the washer downstairs. My hair is in an untidy bun and I'm wearing a pizza planet shirt from nineteen ninety-five and spiderman boxers.

"Can I help?" I say opening the door a crack. Aaron smiles at me and pushes his way into the apartment. He's wearing his best suit and a black collard shirt with a navy blue tie. It takes him a minute but he turns around and takes a good look at me.

"Wow, is this how you're planning to spend Thanksgiving, a box of pizza, video games, and is that Spiderman on your underwear."

I close the door and walk back to my game. "I have no family remember." Aaron sits next to me and starts to massage my back.

"Remember that favor you owe me?" I pause the game again and put my face into the carpet as he goes on. "I have an important business trip I have to be on for a week and need you to come with me." I groan and dread the fact that I'd have to work on a holiday.

"Fine, when are we going?"

"In two hours so get dressed and get ready he smacks my ass before standing up and sits down on my couch typing away on his phone.

I finish packing my bags and thirty minutes later we're on our way to the airport. "I didn't get to finish my pizza or my game." Aaron puts down his phone and kisses my hand.

"Don't pout Alaina, some things are more important, besides you weren't doing anything anyway."

"Insane people work on holidays, Aaron."

When we get to the airport Aaron grabs my hand and guides me towards a jet. "Why didn't we take your jet to Hong Kong?"

"My pilot was sick."

Aaron guides me up the steps and I am completely stunned by what the inside of the jet looks like.

Two tables on either side of the plane that seats four, a bed in the back of the jet, and a kitchen dividing the sitting area from the bedroom.

"I hate that this is the same size as my apartment," I say sitting down.

"We'll be flying for a while so get comfortable."

As day turns to night I pull off my clothes and lay in bed while Aaron is speaking to the pilot. "Oh my God, this bed is so comfortable that I might have to marry it." Aaron comes back into the room and sees me spread eagle on the bed.

He laughs and sits next to me, "Do you like the bed?"

"I love this bed."

Aaron changes into his pajamas and lays next to me closing his eyes. He hadn't touched me in weeks and I was going crazy from it. I'm usually the submissive one but if he wasn't going to do I guess I'd have to take charge.

I get up and sit down on top of him. Aaron opens his eyes and smiles up at me as I take the ponytail from my hair and let it fall to my shoulders. "What are you up to Alaina?" I don't say a word as I slide his boxers down and he leans up to kiss me. I easily slip my panties off and straddle his waist as he moans from my touch.

The jet gets small turbulence and I gently slide upwards as he moans louder. I slowly slide his dick into me partially teasing him and he groans trying to get me closer. 

"Alaina why are you teasing me like this." I gasp as he takes his chance and grabs my waist bringing me down on top of him. Aaron holds my waist steady as I gently rock back and forth ecstasy.

Well, that's one way to stuff the turkey for thanksgiving. Guys, I need some followers and I want to continue the book but I'm not really getting any followers or support from you lovely folks reading my books so please follow and vote.

Yours truly,

Madeline