Chapter 29

Louis had walked in at an awkward time. He hated the thought of his sister and one of his best mates dating. He loved both of them Avery a little more than Niall. But he loves her more because he knew her all of his life. They were twins for crying out loud. Niall and Louis had become friends once they were put together in a band. Louis obviously loved that Avery had moved on from Thomas, but he still didn't appreciate that two fairly close people in his life were dating each other. It isn't new to him. Eleanor was Avery's best friend and Louis is dating her so he can't necessarily get mad at her because he was planning on proposing soon. Niall and Avery aren't that far into their relationship to want to get married.

"Ave I have a quick question before we head off to the mall." Louis said.

"Okay what is it?" Avery asked.

"Would you be mad if I asked Ell to marry me?" Louis asked his twin sister. He was older by five minutes and he likes to make a notation about it and tell her every chance he gets so it surprised Avery when he didn't remind her about their time difference.

"I don't see why not." Avery said.

"Thanks. I owe you one." Louis said.

"No problem Lou." Avery said. Louis rushed out of the room and quickly pulled out his phone. He waisted no time in calling the jeweler to get the best ring for his girlfriend. Louis finished getting the order in and assured the jeweler that he would pick up the ring between 3 and 5. Niall had decided to get ready to hang out with 5 Seconds of Summer so he told Avery to leave politely.

Avery and Louis left the hotel, which tonight they would most likely never see it again, and went to the hospital. Avery was still on crutches but was going to be off of them after the appointment if all goes well. Avery has to wear a boot but that's it. So for that time she only needs on shoe.

"I hope you get the cast off of your leg today. I want you to get better." Louis said to his little sister of five minutes.

"Me too. I really do Love that you want to spend time with me. Most people don't like me." Avery said. Louis looked at his beautiful sister and smiled at her.

"I always love spending time with you." Louis said.

~After they get back from their day out together~

"Avery!" Niall exclaimed. Niall came running over to Avery and engulfed her into a tight hug, careful of her arm.

"Niall!" Avery said.

"Where is your cast?" Niall asked.

"Gone. I have a boot now." Avery explained. Niall kissed her cheek and helped her to the couch on the bus. Tonight they have to go to Kansas and it's going to take all night.

"Niall, why do you always help me?" Avery asked. Niall looked up from his phone and stared at her in shock.

"Avery why are you asking this? I help you because you are my best friend and my girlfriend. I love you and I want you to be as comfortable as possible." Niall explained. Avery had tears forming in her eyes and she immediately hugged him. Avery and Niall decided to cuddle on the couch in the back of the bus while they were watching a movie. Avery had fallen asleep 30 minutes into the movie and Niall just layed there admiring her. He seen she was crying in her sleep so he rubbed her cheek and wisphered soothing things into her ear to calm her down. She soon stopped crying and continued sleeping. Niall had wanted nothing more than to wake her and hold her in his arms to tell her that everything would be okay. Niall always wants to comfort her, but he didn't wanted to wake her up. Louis was in the front of the bus talking to the other boys trying to decide on how he should propose to Eleanor.

"What if you call her up on a skype date and propose that way? We have tour and you can't really stop the tour." Zayn said.