Chapter 37

"Aves I love you to death and all but from now on you have to leave a note. What if he gets ahold of you again? I wouldn't know if you were OK or not." Niall mumbled.
"I love you too Niall but I thought I was just going to get coffee. I wasn't even planning on meeting All Time Low. I will leave a note I promise but maybe you should start trusting me more." Avery said glaring at him.
"I do trust you Avery! I just worry about you. I don't want you to get hurt. You just got out of a cast on your leg and I don't want you in another." Niall explained.
"Seriously?" Avery asked shyly.
"Of course. I love you I wouldn't wish any different. Why would I want you in another cast if I love you?" Niall whispered before taking his finger and lifting her chin slightly.
"I love you so much Avery, I don't want you to think I don't." Niall breathed out. Avery let out a breath she didn't even know she was holding and looked into Niall's bright blue eyes.
"I love you too Niall. Don't you ever think I don't either." Avery said giggling.
"Guys, I know I said I didn't care if you dated but all this lovey stuff is kind of gross." Louis said sighing. He still wasn't over El breaking up with him, even though that was three months ago.
"Sorry Lou." Niall and Avery said simultaneously.
"I-" Louis was interrupted by Zayn yelling about something.
"Where is my hair gel?!" Zayn asked yelling.
Rolling his eyes Louis walked out of the room.
"What do you want to do now?" Niall asked Avery.
"I was thinking we should watch a movie or something." Avery replied looking down.
"Sure, what movie do you want to watch?" Niall asked smiling.
"You choose." Avery mumbled.
"Ok. You make some popcorn and I'll find a movie." Niall said smiling again.
"Ok." Avery agreed smiling too. Avery quickly left the room to which they were in and went straight to the kitchen area. Niall however left the room they were just in and went to the back lounge to find a movie. He quickly found the scariest movie in the pile and put it in. He forwarded past the beginning parts but, stopped when he got to the opening scene. He grabbed a couple blankets and some pillows and then went to go get changed into his giraffe onesie.
"Go change into your onesie, the one that matches me." Niall said laughing. He replaced the spot Avery once consumed and waited for the second bag of popcorn to finish. Once it finished Niall put both bags into a large bowl and walked into the lounge room where the movie was. He set the bowl down on the couch next to him and waited for his girlfriend to get back. Once she returned Niall cuddled up to Avery. He kissed her on her cheek and turned back to the movie.
-after three movies-
Louis walked into the back lounge to tell Niall something when he seen Niall and Avery cuddled together and sleeping. Niall had his head on top of hers and she had her arms wrapped around his torso. Louis mentally awed and grabbed his phone. He quickly took a picture and then ran to get the others.
"Guys you have to go see this. It's so cute!" Louis exclaimed while practically bouncing off the walls. The others followed the hyper Louis to where Niall and Avery were sleeping.
"That is cute Lou." Liam said smiling at the cuteness from the sleeping couple.
"What's going on?" Avery asked slowly waking up. Louis nearly panicked when he heard her but the key word there is nearly. He didn't know why he was about to panic so he didn't.
"I-he-ugh never mind" Louis said stuttering through his words.