Chapter 14

"So we have another concert tonight and we would like for you to sing another song tonight." Louis said to me.

"I don't know Lou. Maybe." I said.

"Please?" Louis begged.

"Fine." I exclaimed.

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you." Lou yelled. I looked at the latest news on my phone and seen that Thomas broke free from the island Lou sent him to.

"Hey Lou." I said.

"Yeah Ave?" Louis asked.

"Thomas broke free." I stated. My phone buzzed and I seen it was a message from Thomas.

Thomas: I am coming after you. I broke free angel. You better hope your little friends can protect you.

Me: What did I do to you?

Thomas: You punched me and NOBODY gets away with punching me. What you did to me will come back 20 times harder maybe more.

Me: Can you please just leave me alone. You won't even find me.

Thomas: I know exactly where you are. Go look out the back window of your bus if you don't believe me.

I went over to the back window of the bus and looked out it. Thomas waved to me and I started screaming. Louis and Niall came running into the room and looked around frantically.

"What's wrong Ave?" Louis asked.

"T-Thomas is right there." I said pointing out the window. Niall went over to the window and lokked out it. He turned around and he was pale. Louis seen and he went over to the window and once he turned around he was pale too.

"Did he text you?" Niall asked.

"Yeah. Here." I said handing him my phone. He took it and looked at my messages. He handed me the phone and took out his.

~Niall's point of view~

I took out my phone and texted Paul.

Me: Hey Paul we have an issue.

Paul: What is it Niall?

Me: Avery's crazy ex boyfriend is trying to kidnap her.

Paul: Where is he? Is Avery okay?

Me: He is behind the bus and Avery is standing right in front of me.

Paul: Okay don't let Avery out of your sight and I will take care of him.

Me: OK.

"Paul is taking care of it. Come here Ave." I said opening my arms for Avery to give me a hug. Avery walked over to me and gave me a hug. I lifted her chin up and gave her a quick kiss.

"PDA! Harry help!" Louis shouted.

"HARRY TO THE RESCUE!" Harry shouted.

"Harry they are kissing.' Louis said. We at that point where still kissing and hugging.

"Break it up guys!" Harry shouted. When we didn't Harry walked over to us and grabbed both of us by our ears and pulled us apart.

"Oi what was that for?" We both asked in unison.

"You guys wouldn't stop kissing, and you were making me uncomfortable." Lou said laughing.

"That's not funny." Avery said.

"Hey you have another apointment today." Louis said looking at his phone.

"Seriously?" Avery asked.

"Yeah." Louis said.

"Hey Lou can I get a nose peircing?" Avery asked.

"If you want to." Louis said.

"Will you come with after the appointment Niall?" Avery asked.

"Sure." I said. I gave her a quick hug and then went to get ready for the appointment.

"What are we gonna wear today Niall?" Avery asked.

"How about our matching American flag tank tops and black skinny jeans? You can wear boots and your nerd glasses with this phone case and your maroon beanie." I suggested. She nodded her head okay and grabbed them to go change.