Chapter 20

"You are welcome." Avery said scooting closer to me. Avery laid her head on my lap and I started playing with her hair.

"Niall your eyes are so cute." Avery said.

"Thanks so are yours." I said.

"Thanks. I love you Niall." Avery said.

"I love you too." I said kissing her forehead.

"You missed it." Avery mumbled.

"I missed what?" I asked fully amused.

"My lips. You kissed my forehead you are supposed to kiss my lips." Avery said.

"Oh." I said. I leaned down and kissed her quickly before sitting up correctly.

"You're so mean." Avery mumbled.

"Oh so now I'm mean." I said smirking. Avery nodded her head so I started tickling her. I tickled her sides and stomach until she was crying in laughter.

"Niall s-stop!" Avery cried. I stopped and then leaned down and kissed her cheek. Avery looked over to Louis and smiled at him. He smiled back and stuck his tongue out at her. I seen Avery stick her tongue out too. They both started laughing and I laughed too once I seen Louis roll his eyes probably because she crossed her eyes at him. Liam looked at me and seen what I was laughing at.

"Typical brother sister bonding time." Liam said.

"Me and you should do that Lou. We haven't had much bonding time." Avery suggested. Louis eyes lit up at her suggestion and he nodded his head frantically.

"Okay. Lou and I are going to go hang out see you all later." Avery said trying to stand up. I got up and helped her stand. I helped her get her shoe on and then I helped her outside.

"Thanks." Avery said.

"No problem babe." I said. I walked back onto the bus to see Louis looking for his other shoe. The one I helped Avery put on.

"Hey Lou that's not your shoe." I said laughing.

"Yes it is." Louis said. He looked down at the size and sighed. He dropped it back in the pile of shoes by the couch and looked for his pair of matching shoes.

"Found them. Thanks Niall." Louis said.

"Welcome." I said. Louis walked over to the door of the tour bus and left with Avery.

_____________________________

"Thank's for spending time with me today Ave." Louis said.

"You're welcome Lou." Avery said. The pair walked/crutched over to a near by Starbucks.

"I love spending time with you. I always have and always will." Louis said to his twin sister.

"You know I was just about to say that." Avery said smiling at her brother. She admired him alot. He was her role model. Even though she didn't like to admit it she wished she could be like him. They both adored carrots. But she had to wear glasses. You rarely seen them on her because she had recently gotten contacts. Louis sometimes wore glasses but they weren't like hers his were fake. Louis on the other hand looked up to his twin sister as well. Louis adored her almost as much as she adored him. Maybe a little more. Louis and Avery adored their family too. Don't ever think they didn't. Louis loved Avery and Avery loved Louis. Louis cherished his bonding time with his sister. He didn't get to spend time with his other siblings but he wouldn't change the bond between them. It was like they are inseparable. The whole time she was in the hospital he was worried and tried to never leave her side. But he was forced to when the boys told him he needed to eat. He used his sass but they stood their ground and practically dragged him out of the room.

_____________________________________________

Sorry it's so short I wrote the first chapter on my kindle and I didn't realize how long it was until I put it on here. The outfit on the side is the one Avery is wearing. Thank you all for the 305 reads and 17 votes that means so much to me. Anyways BYE!