Chapter 23

~Niall's pov~

I loved it how Avery would just smile at the smallest of things. It's almost been 4 hours since she's been sick, I hate seeing her like this. Avery is constantly coughing and sneezing. Poor baby, we all feel sorry for her because she looks awful.

"Oh my god. Guys come here." Louis yelled. We all ran into the room he's in and looked at him waiting to find out what was so important.

"What's the matter Louis?" I asked.

"I tried waking her up so she could eat her soup but she won't wake up. What do I do?" Louis asked.

"I can call a doctor." Liam suggested. Louis nodded his head okay and started pacing back and forth. Liam went and called a doctor and we all watched Louis have a huge melt down. It was quite scary.

"Lou calm down." Zayn said. Louis looked at Zayn and shook his head no.

"I can't. She's my sister. How would you feel if your sister wasn't waking up and you had no clue why?" Louis asked.

"I would be scared." Zayn mumbled.

"I'm not mad at you, i'm just scared. What if she doesn't wake up?" Louis sobbed.

"She'll wake up." Harry said.

"How are you so sure?" Louis asked. Louis started sobbing uncontrollably and Harry ran over to Louis to calm him down.

"Because, she is such a strong person. Avery is a great person, everyone loves her. Lou you have nothing to worry about. I promise." I told Louis. I love Avery a lot and I am scared too, but by showing I'm scared Louis will get even more scared. I don't want that.

"The doctor is coming right now and it will be alright. He said to put an ice pack on her forehead and a heated blanket wrapped around her. Because she is either too cold or too hot and it caused her brain to shut down for a while until she is back to normal temperature." Liam said.

"Thanks Liam." Louis said.

"No prob Lou. She's like a sister to me is love her a lot." Liam said. I glared at him and he shook his head no.

"Not like that Ni. I love her like a sister. Just like I love you guys like brothers." Liam said getting up and giving aid a hug. except Avery.

"Guys what happened?" Avery asked.
"Avery!" Louis exclaimed.
"Ow! What happened?" Avery queried.
"What hurts love?" I asked rushing over to her aid.
"My head, throat, and stomach." Avery groaned.
"It's going to be okay babe." Louis said.
"I don't feel good. Someone please help." Avery begged. I picked her up and laid her on my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead. Avery closed her eyes gently and almost instantly fell asleep.
"Good night Ave." I said kissing her forehead again.