Chapter 12

"So does that mean we're broken up until you decide?" I asked. I was hurt.

"Yea. I am so sorry Niall but I just don't think it's meant to be." Avery cried.

"I get it." I mumbled.

I woke up sweating and a tear stained face.

"Ni what's the matter?" Avery asked me.

"I had this awful dream that you broke up with me and I just don't want that to happen. Please tell me you wouldn't cheat on me." I begged.

"Ni I would never do that. You seriously think I would do that?" Avery asked me.

"I would never think that but I just had an awful nightmare. Ave I love you so much I really don't know how to explain it." I said.

"I love you too. So much my words would never be able to explain it." Avery said.

"So are you okay. We need to get to my appointment." Avery said.

"Yeah let's go. COME ON LOU IT'S TIME TO GO!" I yelled.

"COMING." Louis yelled back. Avery got changed into her tank top that matches one of mine, black skinny's, beanie, UGG boots, her nerd glasses, and some bracelets. I got changed into my outfit which was: My matching tank top, black skinny's, my white supras, and then fixed my hair. Lou came out in his usual clothes: White pants with suspenders hanging off the back, striped shirt, TOMS, and a beanie with his fake nerd glasses. We walked out of the bus to the doctors office.

"We have an appointment for her arm." Louis said.

~After the appointment back on the bus~

"So what color's did you get today?" Liam asked.

"Blue and Green." Avery said. Liam seen some writing on her cast so he grabbed her arm and looked. She winced in pain and I ran over to her.

"Do you want to take your meds?" I asked.

"Yeah." Avery replied.

"Why does she have to take medicine?" Harry asked.

"Because she has been having a lot of pain with her arm." I explained.

"Oh." Harry said.

___________________________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short. Thanks for the 160 reads and 12 votes!