Chapter 36

Avery was laying upside down in her bunk waiting for the boys to get done with sound check. Then all of the sudden she had this strong urge for Starbucks. She got up and changed into a different outfit. The outfit consists of a black tank that say 'Mermaids have more fun', black skinny jeans, her new lip piercing, her phone case that says 'let's run away', her new beanie that has spikes to go with her newly dyed pink tipped hair, and her galaxy VANS. She was ready to go. As she was walking towards the door she heard a bunch of screams. She looked down the street and seen a crowd. Quickly getting the first thing her car, which was a guitar, she ran towards the group. Avery quickly started playing the cords to 'Missing you' by All Time Low. *video up top/to the side is Avery*
*after the song*
"Please leave them alone now." Avery said smiling. After the group dispersed one of the guys spoke up.
"That was really good. Better than anyone I've ever heard. Even Better than Alex." Zack said smiling.
"Thanks. Hey wait. You're All Time Low." Avery said realization kicking in.
"Yeah we are." Jack said.
"Would you like to get coffee with me?" Avery asked.
"Sure. I'd like to get to know this crazy good singer better. What's your name?" Rian asked.
"Avery Tomlinson." Avery replied confidently.
"That's a cute name for a cute girl. Is your brother Louis?" Alex asked.
"He is. We're twins. Thank you for that compliment by the way." Avery said shyly.
"Do you have a boyfriend?" Rian asked.
"As a matter of fact I do. Niall Horan." Avery said smiling.
"He's cute." Someone said from behind Avery. Avery turned around was completely shocked.
"Latrice!" Avery exclaimed. Latrice was Avery's best friend.
"It's me Aves." Latrice said giggling.
"Is Lakeland here too?" Avery asked. Lakeland is Latrice's twin brother who is also Avery's best friend.
"Yes he is in fact. Who are your new friends?" Latrice asked.
"All Time Low." Avery said laughing.
|read authors note at end so I can clarify who is related and stuff|
"Loukas, Layland, London, Paris, Jayda, Jayden, and Jayla are all here too." Lakeland said.
"What about Austin, Jaylen, Hayden, Jordan, Justin, Jonah, Jax, Asher, Caspian, and Kieran?" Avery asked.
"They are here but not at Starbucks." Jayda said.
"Oh. All Time Low meet my crazy friends; Latrice, Lakeland, Loukas, Layland, London, Paris, Jayla, Jayda, and Jayden. Austin, Jaylen, Hayden, Jordan, Justin, Jonah, Jax, Asher, Caspian, and Kieran are all at their hotel I think." Avery said gesturing towards each person.
"Those are some creative names." Rian said laughing.
"Yeah but we are super close friends." Paris said interrupting.
"Well I have to get back to my tour bus before Louis and the others get back. Here text me sometime guys." Avery said giving Rian, Jack, Zach, and Alex her phone number and the. Rushing out the door. She has her penny board with her in her car, that Louis rented while they were in Scotland for the week, she didn't know why it was in there but simply laughed at herself. Before she got in her car she heard her name being called.
"Can we sign your cast real quick?" Alex asked.
"Of course. Here." Avery said grabbing a sharpie out of her glove box. They signed her cast and let her leave.
* at the bus*
"Where have you been?" Niall asked more like shouted.
"I was out getting coffee. I also met All Time Low and some of my friends from England were there too." Avery explained.
"Why didn't you leave a note?" Niall asked a little quieter now.
"I didn't think I was going to be gone that long." Avery explained.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Avery's friends relations:
Twins:
London and Paris
Lakeland and Latrice
Austin and Jax
Jaylen and Hayden
Loukas and Layland
Triplets:
Jayda Jayla and Jayden
Justin Jonah and Jordan
Asher Caspian and Kieran
That's to clarify. Sorry for adding more people but I though the story was starting to get boring so I needed to add some people. I wasn't trying for 19 but whatever. Love you my pretty , or handsome if you're a dude reading this, readers. Please leave your likes or dislikes about this story. I would greatly appreciate your guys' feedback. Also I think I'm going to be ending this story soon.