Chapter 5

*Niall's Point of view*

"Thank you so much." Avery said. She got up and gave us all a big hug.

"Your welcome!" We all yelled in unison. Avery continued to hug me for a minute and then let go. The 5SOS boys all came walking into the room after they seen us in there.

"Why are you guys hugging?" Luke asked. We quickly pulled apart and then I explained why we were hugging.

"That's so sweet. Avery you are so lucky to have him as a boyfriend. Anyway we came in to ask if you wanted to go site seeing." Luke said.

"Yeah, we can show you around. Right Lou?" Avery answered.

"Definitely. Okay everyone get changed out of your traveling clothes." Louis exclaimed. Everyone left and that left Avery and I to get changed.

"Can we wear our matching tank tops?" I asked.

"Yeah." Avery exclaimed. We got our clothes and then I went into the bathroom to change. When I came out Avery was wearing her matching tank top, black skinny's, brown UGGS, and some bracelets with a beanie and nerd glasses, she has straightened hair. I am wearing my matching tank top, black skinny's, my new all white supra, nerdy glasses, and bracelets. I quiffed my hair up and then I grabbed Avery's good arm. We walked down to the lobby to see the others waiting for us.

"Aw you two are matching!" Louis exclaimed.

"Yeah." We agreed. We walked out the door and down the street.

"Oh my gosh can we get a picture with you Avery?" Some girl asked.

"Of course!" Avery exclaimed. Avery took the picture with the girl and then the girl left.

"Why did she want you to take a picture with her?" I asked.

"Because I am a model." Avery replied.

"Yeah Ni how could you not know that? She's one of our new video models. Best in the business." Louis exclaimed putting his arm around my shoulder.

"Whoa no way." I exclaimed.

"Am I not pretty enough to be a model?" Avery asked faking like she was hurt.

"No." I said.

"What?" Avery asked completely taken back from my answer.

"You are absolutely gorgeous." I exclaimed. She kissed me on the lips and then we continued walking.

"Ave does your arm hurt?" Michael asked.

"No not that much?" Avery replied.

"Okay." Michael replied.

"Can I sign your cast Avery?" Ashton and Calum asked Avery.

"Sure. Here." Avery answered pulling out a sharpie. They signed her cast then the others decided they wanted to sign her cast so they did too. Avery took out her phone and took a video of all the signatures on her cast then posted it on twitter.

@Avery_Tomlinson_: @NiallOfficial @Zaynmalik @Real_Liam_Payne @Harry_Syles @Louis_Tomlinson @Luke5SOS @Calum5SOS @Michael5SOS @Ashton5SOS all signed my cast thanks guys I love you.

I re tweeted it and then locked my phone back up.

"Can I take a picture with you Niall and then post it on twitter?" Avery asked.

"Yea." I replied. Avery took a picture of us doing a duck face and then just one of us smiling then she took some with Lou and the other boys. She posted all of them on twitter and then we continued on our adventure. We decided it would be best to head back now so we did. When we were close to the hotel Avery nearly fell.

"Ave get on my back." I said bending down to let her get on.

"No it's okay." Avery retorted.

"Fine." I huffed. I picked her up in my arms and then she cuddled up to me. I heard light breathing and looked down to see that Avery was fast asleep.

"Hey Lou could you take her shoes off and then carry them to our room?" I asked Louis.

"Yeah did she fall asleep?" Louis asked.

"Yeah I picked her up because she almost fell." I replied. Louis took off Avery's boots and then pushed the elevator button to our floor. We got out of the elevator and walked over to our door. Louis took out Avery's room key which she put in her boot and opened up the door. I walked in and gently layed Avery on the double bed. I pulled off her glasses, beanie, and braclets and then took off my jeans and shirt then climbed into the bed. I fell into a deep sleep with my arm draped around Avery.