Chapter 3

Avery's point of view

DREAM

"Time to go." Louis yelled.

"Here let me help you Ave." Michael said.

"I can get it." I said. I pulled my arm out of the sling and grabbed my suitcase. Louis still makes me wear the stupid sling.

"AVERY PUT YOUR ARM BACK IN THAT SLING AND LET MICHAEL GET YOUR BAG." Louis yelled.

"Louis I need to do it by myself. So no." I retorted.

"AVERY CLAIROL TOMLINSON PUT THAT ARM BACK IN THE SLING OR I WILL MAKE YOU SLEEP NEXT TO ME ON THE BUS. YOUR CHOICE." Louis yelled.

"Fine! I give up." I huffed.

"GOOD CHOICE SIS." Louis yelled again.

"Where is Niall?" I asked no one in particular.

"Right here." Niall slurred.

"Where did you get alcohol?" Louis asked coming up next to me.

"In the f-f-fridge." Niall slurred once more.

"Niall that was not meant for you it was meant for my mum and dad." Harry stated.

"Oh wellllll. Let'ssss goooo." Niall yelled.

"I am not going to be next to drunk Niall on that bus sorry but that is not going to happen." I stated.

"C'mon babe. It will be fun we can play spinnnn the bottllllle." Niall suggested.

"No." I said. Niall raised his hand to my face and slapped me then dragged me onto the tour bus. He grabbed my broken arm so it made me wince in pain.

"Ow Niall stop. Oww." I yelled.

"No can do babe we are playing spin the bottle and that's final." Niall slurred.

"Niall no I can't play." I stated. Niall raised his hand to my face again and slapped me across the cheek. I raised my hand to my cheek where it was still hurting from the last one. I was infuriated so I punched him in the eye and left. I ran to Louis and started crying.

"Ave what happened?" Louis asked.

"N-Niall hit me." I stuttered.

"WHAT. HE IS SO DEAD. WHERE IS HE!" Louis yelled.

"Just leave him. I punched him in the eye before he could hit me for the third time. He is just drunk." I stated.

"Good job sis. I am still going to talk to him. Where did he hit you?" Louis asked.

"On my-" I started but was cut off by someone else.

"Who hit you? And why?" Luke questioned really worried.

"Niall hit me and because I said no to playing spin the bottle with him. He hit me on the cheek by the way Lou." I answered.

"Do you want to ride with us so your away from drunk Niall?" Luke asked.

"If that's okay with my brother." I answered.

"I don't like the idea of you being near drunk Niall so yes you can ride with them until he is no longer drunk." Louis reasoned.

"Thanks. If he asks where I am just tell him I am on the other bus with them playing a game. Please?" I stated.

"Yeah. But DON'T be surprised if he has a black eye or something." Louis stated while kissing the top of my head.

"Please don't hit him." I pleaded.

"No promises sis. Now go we're gonna be late." Lou said.

END OF DREAM