Chapter 13

~Niall's pov~

"It's nothing too serious just some pain meds to help ease the pain." I explained.

"That's unusual." Liam mumbled.

"What is?" I asked.

"I just asked Rachelle if she wanted to go out tonight and she said no." Liam said.

"It's okay Liam maybe she had something to do." Avery said.

"No I think I need to break up with her." Liam said.

"Why do you need to break up with her?" I asked.

"Because I think she's cheating on me. I just don't think we need to be together." Liam sighed.

"Jean said that she saw Rachelle out with another guy Thursday. I am so sorry Li." Harry said.

"I guess I should have seen this coming." Liam sighed.

"It's okay Li she just wasn't the right girl. It's gonna get better I promise." Zayn said.

"I'm gonna go break up with her." Liam sighed. He walked out of the room and then I heard his curtain shut and him speaking on the phone.

"How are we going to deal with him all heartbroken?" I asked.

"Well we can go out and buy lot's of icecream and watch movies with him." Avery suggested.

"That won't work. When he breaks up with a girl he acts like he's fine for the sake of us but then when he's not around us he breaks down." Zayn said.

"Well then we need to find him a new girl." Avery said.

"No. You can't do that. He really liked Rachelle it will take him months to get over her." Zayn exclaimed.

"Okay." Avery said. I heard sobs comin from the bunks and I walked over to his bunk. I pulled the curtain back to see a sobbing Liam.

"Liam, it's gonna be okay." I said.

"No. She s-s-said that s-s-she ch-ch-cheated on m-m-m-me." Liam cried.

"Liam it's okay. She's not worth your tears. There are pleanty of other girls out there for you." I said rubbing his back.

"Yeah. You're right." Liam said.

"If you need anything just call for me." I said. I left the room and went over to Avery.

"Do you want to make another video for YouTube?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." Avery replied. We started up the video camera and Avery greeted the camera.

"So I am back with Niall and we are going to sing Chubby Checker's The twist. So here we go." Avery exclaimed.

"Come on baby

Let's do the twist

Come on baby

Let's do the twist

Take me by my little hand

And go like this

Ee-yah twist

Baby, baby twist

Ooh yeah, just like this

Come on little miss and do the twist

My daddy is sleepin'

And mama ain't around

Yeah, daddy just sleepin'

And mama ain't around

We're gonna twisty twisty twisty

Till we tear the house down