chapter 18

Still Avery's pov.

"Avery!" Niall exclaimed after he seen me get off the elevator.

"Niall!" I said less enthusiastically. I really was excited to see him but it hurt to yell.

"I love you." Niall mumbled as he picked me up and spun us around. I heard someone clearing their throat and looked to see my mum with her arms wide open.

"Mum!" I said.

"Ave. Are you okay?" My mum asked.

"Yeah. I don't want to go home Mum can I please stay with Lou. It was an accident it was all Thomas's fault too." I said.

"I am not going to make you come home. I know how much you love Niall and your brother and all the other boy's. I will let you move in with Lou if that is what you want." My mum said.

"Seriously?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah." Mum said.

"Oh my gosh! Thanks Mum!" I exclaimed.

"You are welcome sweetie. I am staying here for a while so why don't I come on the bus with you guy's until I have to head back." My mum suggested.

"How long is that for?" I asked mum.

"Two days." Mum sighed. I nodded my head okay and felt an arm wrap around my waist.

"Niall what are you doing?" I asked.

"I was told to get you to the car. C'mon babe." Niall said.

"Okay. C'mon mum." I said.

"I will be there later I am going out for a bit." Mum said.

"Okay. They have a concert here tonight so that's okay." I said. I started crutching over to the door when Niall came over and stole my crutches.

"Hey give those back Niall." I exclaimed. I hopped after him until I started to lose my balance. I was waiting for the floor to come in contact with me but instead I felt Niall's arms around me and He was carrying me to the car.

"Why did you take her crutches?" Louis asked.

"So I had an excuse to carry her. You know for being a model you are really light." Niall whispered the last part to me.

"I know. Thank you by the way." I mumbled.

"I love you Ave. You do know that right?" Niall said.

"Yep. I love you too." I said.

"Okay guys as much as I love you both dating please don't flirt with my sister in front of me. Thanks." Louis said.

"Sorry." We both said at once.

"How are you feeling Avery?" Liam asked.

"Could be better. How about you. I mean you guys look like you haven't slept in ages." I said.

"We haven't really slept since that accident so we are all really tired even

Paul." Zayn said.

"Oh. I'm sorry guys." I said.

"Why are you sorry?" Harry asked.

"Because it's my fault you all haven't slept. Poor Niall probably hasn't eaten either he must be starving. I know you guys have I mean Louis looks like a stick and so do the rest of you guys." I explained.

"That's not why I look like a stick Ave." Louis said.

"Then why do you look like a stick?" I asked.