chapter 34

A/n: first off I can't believe that this story is already at 33 chapters and second I can't believe how many people have read this awful story. 683! I love all of my readers and I hope you enjoy the rest of the chapters to come.
~two months later~
Niall would probably never find another girl like Avery. He knew that. Cya knew that. Louis and the other boys' knew that. The fans knew that. Avery and Niall were meant to be. Soul mates. He never meant to say any of the things he said two months ago. He was just angry. Niall was currently crying. That's all he's done for these past two months. He's cried himself to sleep. He doesn't eat. If he does it's very little. He avoids talking. And worst of all he ignores Cya. His own daughter.
"Niall please eat something mate. You're ribs are showing." Louis said. Niall was currently shirtless because he didn't feel like changing his clothes and he was just wearing shorts. So yes it was the truth when Louis said that he could see the ribs of the blonde haired boy with brown roots.
"I'm not hungry Lou." Niall whined his Irish accent very visible.
"Niall you have to eat. It's been two months. You're tired. You need to eat. And you need to talk to Cya." Louis said annoyed.
"I can't Lou. I miss her. I regret what I said. She's too beautiful for me to replace and she doesn't run from everything." Niall said but it was muffled from his face being buried in his pillow.
"Why don't you just go talk to her then?" Louis asked sighing.
"Because she's in the UK right now Lou." Niall said. A smile instantly broke out onto Louis face and he started laughing. Niall lifted his head and glared at the boy that resembled Avery so much.
"Why are you laughing?" Niall grumbled.
"Because she's on the tour. She's just been riding with 5SOS." Louis said.
"You knew about this!" Niall exclaimed loudly.
"Yeah. I told her to. Just go tell the boys to come on our bus so you can talk to Avery. Don't try anything like that though." Louis explained.
"Okay. Thanks Lou." Niall said smiling. Louis looked shocked. Niall hasn't smiled in the two months that he was single.
~20 minutes later~
The bus pulled to a stop and Niall instantly knew the bus was stopped for gas. Niall got off the bus and ran into 5 Seconds of Summer.
"Hey. I have a request." Niall said looking down.
"What can we do for you Mr.Horan?" Ashton asked jokingly.
"Well I was wondering, ifyouguyscouldstayonmybussoicantalktoAvery." Niall said all at once.
"What?" Ashton asked.
"I was wondering if you guys could stay on my bus so I can talk to Avery." Niall said sighing.
"Like, all night?" Luke asked.
"Uh. Yeah. If you don't mind." Niall said looking down.
"Ok. Good luck mate." Michael said patting his back. Niall went over to Gus Bus, 5SOS's bus and went inside.
"Ave we have to talk." Niall said once he seen her on the couch.
"No Niall we don't." Avery said putting her headphones in and pressing play on her music. The familiar sound of Green Day blasted through her ear buds and she was content with that. Niall grabbed her phone and paused it then took her ear buds and stuffed the both in his pants.
"Listen to me Avery." Niall said glaring.
"Why? Why should I give you the time of day?" Avery hissed.
"Because you-" Niall said but was shortly cut off.
"Don't even finish that sentence Niall! I do love you. But I will not give you the time of day! You tell me you love me, THEN you tell Louis that you chose your band over me. I wouldn't want you to chose me over the band believe me but you said those things because you don't really love me. I'm not going to date you again. We aren't meant to be." Avery said angrily.
"Yes we are." Niall said grabbing her hand, "You have to believe me Avery. We were meant to be. You know that. I know that. The fans know it. Avery give us another chance. We can make this work." Niall pleaded.
"No we can't." Avery said gesturing between the two. "You can make it work with someone else and that's how it's going to be."
"Seriously? You're giving up on us. What about-" Niall started.
"What about what? The lies you told? Or maybe the fact you broke my heart and then broke it even further. I didn't even know it was possible to do that but I found out it is. And that is not okay." Avery said now crying. She was crying because this was all too stressful.
"Aves. We have to talk this out. I miss you. I miss us." Niall gestured between himself and Avery at the last thing.
"I miss us too. But this whole relationship between us has been a lie. I can't-" Avery started but was cut off by Niall kissing her. She instantly melted but tried not to show it. Avery pushed Niall off after a couple minutes. Niall smirked and grabbed her hand. Avery was blushing but she couldn't help it.
"Avery I need to sing you a song." Niall said.
"Okay." Avery mumbled giggling. Niall quickly kissed her on the lips and grabbed Luke's guitar.
A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

I don't wanna waste the weekend
If you don't love me pretend
A few more hours then it's time to go

As my train rolls down the east coast I wonder how you keep warm
It's too late to cry
Too broken to move on

And still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need from me

It's just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven

Misplaced trust in old friends
Never counting regrets
By the grace of God I do not rest at all

And New England as the leaves change
The last excuse that I'll claim
I was a boy who loved a woman like a little girl

And still I can't let you be
Most nights I hardly sleep
Don't take what you don't need from me

It's just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my...

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore
No, no
Heaven doesn't seem far away

Heaven doesn't seem far away anymore
No, no
Heaven doesn't seem far away
Oh, oh

It's just a drop in the ocean
A change in the weather
I was praying that you and me might end up together
It's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert
But I'm holding you closer than most 'cause you are my heaven
You are my heaven
"I am so sorry Niall." Avery said. She immediately hugged him and he smiled in satisfaction.
"Will you take me back?" Niall asked. Avery nodded and kissed his cheek.