Chapter 26

I absolutely love performing and the fans but when someone disrespects my twin sister that's a little overwhelming. I love the fans but my sister comes before the fans. She's my blood and flesh but in a girl form, obviously I am going to protect her. I read some of the tweets:

@casey_dogs_: @averytomlinson is an ugly person and should not be dating Niall or any of the 1D boys.

@1234_barney_5678: @averytomlinson should not even be alive because Niall needs to date someone like me. Luv you Niall.

I couldn't take it anymore I composed a new tweet: @averytomlinson is my twin sister and I love her. Niall and Avery love each other and you should all respect that. If you continue this you are not true fans. Xx

I hit tweet and then turned off my computer. I got up and went to find Avery. Once I found her I gave her a big hug.

"What is this for Lou? Not that I don't love it, but why?" Avery asked.

"I just want you to know how much I love you, and that I am always here for you." I said. Avery looked at me like I had two heads.

"The Twitter hate. I seen it and took care of it. But if it gets to you or it gets worse please come to me because I will always be there for you." I explained. Avery nodded her head and then hugged me back.

Niall walked in the room and asked "Why are you two hugging?"

"I seen all of the Twitter hate and made sure to let her know that if she needs to talk to me about it that she can." I explained for what felt the millionth time. Niall instantly wrapped his arms around the both of us and we had a small group hug. Soon I felt more arms around us and looked to see Ashton, Michael, Luke, Calum, Liam, Zayn, and Harry all giving us a hug.

"I love you so much Avery!" I exclaimed.

"I love you too Lou!" Avery giggled. I love it when I make her laugh. We all broke apart and Niall dragged Avery away from us. Probably going to watch a movie or snog for a bit. I don't like the whole kissing thing but I do it with my girlfriend so it's okay. Speaking of which she's coming on tour for a few days and I am so excited I miss her heaps. I decided I would Skype her for a bit. I logged onto my Skype and seen that she wasn't online so I decided it wouldn't be a good idea. I then decided to take a nap.

•3 hours later•

I woke up to yelling and I instantly woke up.

"I trusted you!" A girl voice yelled.

"I trusted you too! But obviously you wouldn't know that because your too busy texting other guys!" A voice that was really familiar yelled back. I knew that voice from somewhere. Niall. I instantly knew it was Niall and Avery yelling. They haven't fought in a while so this was surprising.
"The guy keeps texting me and I tell him to leave me alone I don't talk to him!" Avery yelled.
"Yeah and I have a unicorn named Billy and he breathes fire right!" Niall yelled back.
"You know what don't believe me but I know what is the truth and what isn't and this is the truth. Look at my phone if you want I don't say anything but leave me alone." Avery exclaimed. Then I heard Niall groan in pain and Avery came into the room. Avery threw her phone at Niall. Poor Niall. I looked at Avery and seen that she was crying a river. I rushed over to her and started rubbing her back. I looked out to see Niall looking at Avery's phone with a frown on his face. Niall looked up and stared at Avery.
"I'm sorry I didn't believe you Ave." Niall said. He walked over to me and Avery and asked for me to move so he could talk to her.
"Avery listen I love you so much will you please forgive me?" Niall asked.
"Yeah. But you have to trust me." Avery said.
"I will." Niall said before kissing her. I didn't leave the room I told him no I did move though.
"I love you Niall." Avery said.
"Love you too babe." Niall said before kissing her head.
"I'm tired." Avery yawned.
"Then let's go to bed. I will lay with you until the concert and then I will wake you up for it." Niall said. They got up and went over to Niall's bunk. They both laid down and Avery instantly went to sleep. I walked out of the room and went to go watch some tv with the others. Niall's eye is looking worse than it was yesterday I almost want to throw up when I see it.
🐹Niall's pov🐭
I laid on the bed with Avery and watched her sleeping. I love how innocent she looks when she is asleep. I would have never thought I, of all people, would fall in love with Avery Tomlinson. Louis Tomlinson's twin sister. My best friends sister. My best friend. If you told me three years ago I would fall in love with Avery I would have laughed in your face. Now I can't even think of my life without her. If we really did break up I would be a lost puppy. I honestly can't remember what did without her in my life. I don't like her getting hate on Twitter though. That has to stop. I can due with it but I don't think I can let Avery have it. Avery stirred in her sleep and I quickly looked at her. I looked down to be met with beautiful hazel eyes that I have grown to love.
"Babe what's wrong?" I asked.
"I can't sleep anymore. I had a bad dream." Avery mumbled.
"Do you want me to sing you a song?" I asked. Avery nodded her head yes and I thought of a song.

[Verse 1]
[Liam]
You're insecure,
Don't know what for,
You're turning heads when you walk through the door,
Don't need make-up,
To cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough,

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'd understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh, oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh, oh,
That's what makes you beautiful

[Verse 2]
[Zayn]
So c-come on.
You got it wrong.
To prove I'm right
I put it in a song.
I don't know why
You're being shy,
And turn away when I look into your eye-eye-eyes,

[Bridge]
[Harry]
Everyone else in the room can see it,
Everyone else but you,

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately,
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,

[Harry]
That's what makes you beautiful

Na na na na na na na na na na
Na na na na na na [x2]

[Harry]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,

[All]
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,

[Chorus]
[All]
Baby you light up my world like nobody else,
The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed,
But when you smile at the ground it ain't hard to tell,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful (Oh),
If only you saw what I can see,
You'll understand why I want you so desperately ([Harry:] desperately),
Right now I'm looking at you and I can't believe,
You don't know,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,
You don't know you're beautiful,
Oh oh,

[Harry]
That's what makes you beautiful
Avery fell asleep as soon as I stopped singing. Once again I was watching her sleep. I fell asleep too.