Chapter 2

"I don't want to start an argument so I am leaving you two alone. Night guys." Louis said.

"Night Lou." We both said in unison. After Louis left the room I got up and went over to my bed.

"Your not going to sleep next to me so you can protect me?" Avery asked.

"Why don't you come over here instead?" I asked.

"Okay." Avery replied. Avery got up and walked over to my bed. I lifted the blankets up so she could get underneath with me. As soon as she got settled I pulled her towards me and kissed her. We pulled apart and watched t.v and fall asleep. Avery fell asleep in my arms and that is probably going to be the best day of my life. We awoke to talking once again.

"So their a couple now?" Zayn asked.

"Yeah."Louis said.

"I was hoping it would be soon. Because they both liked each other more than friends you could see it by how they looked at each other." Liam said in a hushed tone.

"Yeah you could. I really hope he treats her good." Louis said. You could practically hear the smile in his voice. I really can't believe he is allowing us to date. He always said if we ever dated he would kill me if I hurt her. I would never hurt her I love her too much to hurt her.

"Guys I can hear you." Avery said.

"I'm sorry Ave I was just coming to see how you are feeling that's all." Louis said.

"I'm fine I just might need to call mum before she finds out on t.v or something." Avery said.

"It's okay I already called her. She said I better take care of you and she hopes you get better." Louis replied.

"Let's go swimming!" I yelled while sitting up.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN YOU SCARED ME DON'T DO THAT!" Harry yelled.

"Sorry Harry." I said.

"That was so funny though." Avery said.

"No it really wasn't." Harry said.

"Oh come on Haz your right it wasn't funny." Avery said.

"See." Harry said.

"Oh no you didn't let me finish." Avery said. I see where she's going with it.

"Huh?" Harry asked confused.

"IT WAS HILARIOUS HAZZA." Avery said cracking into laughter as did everyone except Harry.

"You guys are so mean." Harry said.

"But you love us." We all said while pulling him into a hug.

"Yeah that I do. Except since I love Louis I HAVE to love you too Ave." Harry said with a smirk.

"That was not funny that was really mean." Avery said with tears forming in her eyes.

"Since you HAVE to love me since love my brother I guess I won't talk to you since you don't REALLY love me as friends." Avery said while getting up and getting her things. By then she had started crying and just left with her suitcase.

"NICE GOING HARRY!" Louis yelled.

"It was a joke." Harry said.

"JOKE OR NOT THAT IS STILL MY SISTER AND YOU JUST HURT HER FEELINGS. SHE'S PROBABLY NEVER GOING TO COME NEAR ME WHEN I'M WITH YOU GUYS ESPECIALLY YOU HARRY!" Louis yelled. He ran out of the room to go find Avery.

"Nice going Harry that was so uncalled for." Zayn said before chasing after Louis.

"NOW I'LL PROBABLY NEVER GET TO SEE HER AGAIN!" I yelled basically to myself.