Chapter 24

I looked at my sister and almost cried again. I love my sister and it kills me to see her sick.

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked the doctor.

"I think so. It looks like she just needs a lot of rest. Has Avery been getting enough sleep lately?" The doctor asked.

"I don't think she has. We have been on tour and she's been really stressed lately so she probably hasn't been sleeping." I replied.

"Well she needs to sleep for the rest of today and get at least 13 hours of sleep for about 3 weeks." The doctor insisted.

"Okay." Liam responded. I was a little worried that it wasn't just a cold that she has. I waited for the doctor to leave before I broke down in tears.

"Why are you crying Lou?" A girl voice asked. I think it wasmy lovely twin sister.

"Ave go back to sleep. I'm crying because I'm worried about you." I responded.

"I'm going to go out to eat with Niall." Avery said. I nodded my head okay and kissed her on the cheek.

~Niall's pov~

I was looking at my phone talking to Avery because she was at the cafe that we were meeting at and I guess I wasn't paying attention. I ran into a pole and became really dizzy. I continued walking to the cafe thinking nothing of it at all. I finally got there and Avery rushed over to me.

"Niall James Horan what did you do to your face?" Avery asked.

"I ran into a pole is it that bad?" I asked.

"Yeah your eye is turning black and blue, I think your eye socket is broken. Your lip is busted open and your cheek looks like someone punched you. Are your sure it was just a pole?" Avery asked.

"Yeah I am perfectly fine. Why?" I responded.

"Because it looks like someone punched you." Avery said. I shook my head no and went to go sit down but Avery stopped me.

"We need to get you to the hospital. Your eye looks awful." Avery said.

"Ok." I sighed. We got on a taxi and went to the hospital. We waited for the doctor to call me back. We finally left after they informed me that I broke my eye socket.

A/n Sorry its so short