Chapter 17

"Sorry Ave. I really am excited though." Louis explained.

"I know I'm excited too Louis but I have a major headache right now." I explained.

"I am so sorry Avery. I love you." Louis said.

"Love you too." I said. Louis and Niall came over and both gave me a kiss on the head. Niall kissed me on the mouth and then sat down next to me on my hospital bed.

"So I found out that the people who hit you guys works for Thomas. Guys he sent them to try and kill you." Liam said.

"What?" Niall and I yelled shocked.

"We could have died?" I asked.

"No. You could have died but Niall was okay." Louis said. He was full on sobbing now.

"Louis don't cry." I said. I patted the spot on the other side of me and Louis came and sat next to me. I put my arm around Niall and Louis and they both rested their heads on my shoulder.

"I love you." Niall and Louis said in unison.

"I love you too." I said giggling. I felt my eyes getting heavy and then I yawned.

"Ave go to sleep. You're tired." Niall said. I nodded my head okay and then soon drifted off into a peaceful sleep. I woke up in excruciating pain.

"Owwwwwwww!" I yelled.

"What's wrong Avery?" Michael asked.

"My leg and stomach hurts." I said.

"They said you broke your leg pretty bad and your stomach I think they said that you had some glass in your side so they had to surgically remove it." Luke explained.

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"They all went to get food they had to force Niall to leave but they wanted us three to stay and make sure your okay." Calum said.

"I'm okay guys." I laughed. They looked at me and nodded.

"When can I leave this awful place?" I asked.

"Um-" Calum started but was interrupted.

"You can leave right now." the doctor said. He came in with crutches and a list.

"This list is important. You have to eat soft foods for three weeks because of the surgery. You need these crutches to move around but be careful with your arm." The doctor explained. I nodded my head okay and went to get up. But this awful pain shot throughout my body.

"Ow." I mumbled.

"Are you okay Avery?" Harry asked coming into the room. I nodded my head yeah and continued getting up. I crutched out of the room and down to the lobby. I was wearing my short shorts and a green day tank top and TOMs only onr though. I had a few bracelets and my glasses with my beanie. The boys were following behind me.

---------------

This is a filler and I am sorry that I haven't updated in a while. Her outfit on the side.