The end

\\Many years later//

*Dean's POV*

After the death of my parents and my grandfather, I was left being the owner of the WWE.

"Hey brother." Roman said slowly coming into the room. He had a dodgy leg after he was thrown out the ring yesterday. I smiled but coughed badly. He sat down and looked at me.

"Your fine brother." He smiled and I chuckled.

"Okay. Hey. How is Seth?" I asked and he sighed.

"He is getting better. He can limp on his leg now." He said as seth limped into the room and sat down.

"Hey seth." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Hello Dean." He smiled. I looked at the celling as they filled out some forms for me.

"Great. Got a hospital appointment later." I sighed and roman managed a chuckle.

"It couldn't be that bad." He said. I smiled and walked to the door. I moaned and leant against the wall. Seth looked at me confused as I fell to my knees.

*Seth's POV*

I ran over to Dean and knelt next to him.

"Dean!" I shouted and rubbed his head. I knew what was wrong with him. Roman was ringing for an ambulance. I sighed and roman sat down next to me.

"It's okay Dean. They will be here to help soon. Please live." I sobbed but Dean shushed me.

"I won't be able to survive long enough." He said and I cried harder.

"Dean please." I sniffled.

"Remember this little brother of mine. You will always be my little brother even if we argue as much as we do. I love you seth. Your the best brother ever. Roman. Now your always going to remember what our childhood was like. But I'm sure that you two will do well. Your the best." He said and his eyes slowly closed. I cried and held him tightly.

"Seth come on." Roman said and I cried. Cancer had took another victim.

\few days later/

We had buried Dean yesterday and I went to the graveyard. I sat in front of the grave and read what was on the gravestone.

'Here is lyes Dean Ambrose Jonathan Moxely Good McMahon. WWE superstar, member of the shield, lunatic fringe and the son of the owners. Died of cancer five days before his birthday. His memory will live on and his brothers will never forget him.

RIP'

I sighed and stood up.

"I miss you already my lunatic of a brother." I sighed and slowly way back home. Then it started to rain. Describing my mood. I sighed and cried weakly.

"I need my brother." I muttered.

\\I decided to add a ending which will be officially the end. Sad ending but life never ends so well. Sorry for any feels.//