A nightmar of a party

*Seth's POV*

"Come on. Why don't you come and dance?" Adam asked. I sighed and I stood up. He sniggered and dragged me onto the dance floor.

"I don't know if I can dance." I sighed. He smiled and chuckled. I looked at him and smiled.

"Try." He laughed. I nod and we started dancing. He smiled and chuckled lightly. I smiled and moved my hair. He looked around and sighed. All I could hear after that was a loud gun shot.

*Roman's POV*

My heart skipped a beat and I stopped talking to wade. I looked around and saw my brother with his hand over his chest. I ran over after it all came to me. I looked at seth and knelt next to him.

"Seth?" I asked and cried weakly. He gulped and coughed up blood.

"Ro?" He asked weakly. I smiled and ruffled his hair.

"My little brother." I said and put a hand over the wound. I cried and someone came over.

"Need any help?" I heard a thick Irish voice say behind me. I looked up to see Sheamus. I nod and he knelt next to me.

"Someone call a fucking ambulance!" He yelled. I sighed and looked at my young blonde streaked brother. His eyes where closed and my nightmare was starting.

"Please seth. Open your eyes." I cried. But he didn't. Adam just watched in utter shock.

After a while the ambulance came. I stood out side and watched them take him away. My hands where trembling and I couldn't talk so good. Wade hugged me and sighed.

"It's okay. I hope it will." He said weakly and I cried into his shoulder.

"My brother will die. Won't he?" I sobbed and he sighed.

"I'm sure he won't. Come on. I will take you home." He said and took me to his car. I was shaking like mad and he helped me into the car. I started to cry out of control.

"Want me to talk to your dad before we get back?" He said and I sighed.

"M m my d dad knows. I I just t texted him." I stuttered and sniffled. My heart was sinking lower and lower.

"It will be okay." Wade said before starting to drive me home. I sobbed and cried harder and harder.

"I can't believe it." I sobbed. I sniffled weakly. We sat in silence until he parked up out side my home. My uncle undertaker came out and I went to him. Wade watched and sighed. I walked into the house crying like mad. My mum walked over and hugged me.

"It's okay. Your brother will be fine." She said and I cried into her shoulder.

"Go get some rest roman." My dad said. I nod and went to my room.

*Hunter's POV*

I sighed and looked at Stephanie.

"Roman is scared by what happened. He still loves his younger brother." Stephanie said and I nod.

"Roman won't stop crying until he knows that seth is fine. As soon as we can go see seth, roman is coming with us." I said and she smiled.

"That will be good." She smiled and sighed. I looked at Kane and he sighed.

"They say they have found who did it." He said and I gulped.

"Who was it?" Me and Stephanie asked.

"A random stranger. The person snuck in and shot seth." He said and walked into the kitchen.

"wait. What?" I asked and ran after him.