Seth's nightmare, Roman's night sleep lost and Dean's midnight drinking

*Seth's POV*

I woke up screaming around mid night. Sweat was pouring down my face. I was panting like mad. Adam looked at me and sighed.

"What's wrong seth?" He asked and I hugged him tightly.

"I'm scared." I said and cried into his shoulder. He lifted my chin so I was staring into his eyes.

"Scared about what?" He asked. He smiled weakly and I looked at him.

"Nightmare." I said and he laid down.

"Tell me if you want to." He smiled and I laid next to him. I snuggled close to him. I cried weakly but he wiped away my tears.

"You want to know?" I asked weakly and he smiled.

"It will make it better." He smiled and I nod weakly.

"Well. It was okay at first. You, me, Dean, Roman, Sheamus and Wade went to a forest for picnic. Then I could hear something. There was a gun shot and roman fell over onto his chest. We ran through the forest trying to be safe but there was another gun shot. Then Dean just disappeared. We continued running wanting to get our quickly. But the third gun shot killed you and I stopped running. The man came closer before telling me I am useless. Then he killed me." I said as started crying again. Adam sighed and hugged me tightly.

"Ssh. It's okay. I have you my love." He smiled and I slowly fell asleep.

"I love you." I mumbled lightly.

"I love you too." He said.

*Roman's POV*

I woke up with Jessica and Sara tugging on the bed sheets. I yawned and they sniffled weakly.

"Papa? Can we sleep with you and dad? We had a nightmare." They said and I smiled.

"Sure my little girls." I said and lifted them up. Wade opened an eye and hugged Jessica. I smiled and hugged Sara.

"Get some sleep little one." I smiled and slowly fell asleep.

*Dean's POV*

I slowly got out of bed, trying not to wake the sleeping Irish man. I slowly went down stairs and opened the fridge, talking out five cans of beer. I walked into the living room and sat on the couch. I sighed and drunk them in one go. Then the light came on.

"What are you doing?" I heard a thick Irish voice say from the door. I looked at him and smiled.

"I er a doing nothing. Maybe getting drunk but that is BESIDES the point." I said badly drunk. He laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Come on. Back to bed and no more midnight drinking." He said and stumbled to the door. He turned the light off and helped me up the stairs.

"Don't get drunk. It's strange when you just walk down stairs at midnight and get drunk." He sighed and I chuckled.

"Oh come on." I slurred and pulled him into the bedroom.

"Drunken fella." He mumbled.