I don't care about your excuses!

*Dean's POV*

I was glaring at Randy for ages before I slapped him. My breathing was heavy and my eyes where full of anger.

"What was that for?!" He snapped and I growled.

"You know what you did!" I yelled. I held back the tears and took in a deep breath.

"No I don't." He smiled sweetly. I rolled my eyes and opened up my Facebook account. I pointed the screen towards him and showed him the photo of him kissing John Cena. I turned my phone off and put it in my pocket. He gulped and looked at me.

"I don't remember that. You where with me." He said and I laughed.

"Yeah. Me and the shield watched you from a distance! I ran off crying! I don't want your excuses!" I yelled and cried weakly.

"John." He said, getting confused.

"I'm Dean!" I yelled and the door to the living room opened. All I saw after that was Roman spearing randy. Seth hugged me and smiled.

"It's okay Dean." He said gently.

"Touch him again or come near him and I will kill you. So to speak." Roman said and threw randy out. Seth sighed and took me into the living room.

"It's okay Dean." He said and I laid down on the couch. I cried hard into the pillow and screamed weakly. Roman knelt down next to me and sighed.

"You don't deserve him. You don't." He said and rubbed my head. He jumped back and sighed. He stood up and I looked at him.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he sighed.

"I have just remembered something. I will be back in a bit." He said and left. I sighed and seth sat next to me. He looked at the celling and I hugged him tightly.

"It will be fine brother. I will stay with you as long as you want." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you seth." I smiled. He smiled and laughed weakly.

"Your my unstable older brother." He said and I burst out laughing.

"That's right." I sniggered. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Go get you rest. I will make some food." He said and I went to my room.

*Seth's POV*

I walked into the kitchen and roman walked in. He smiled and chuckled lightly.

"How about we make some cookies?" He asked and I nod. He got a bowl out and I got out the rest.

"I hate randy for what he did." I sighed and he nodded.

"Yeah. Dean unstable lunatic fringe Ambrose doesn't deserve any of it." He said and I chuckled.

"Nice name. Dean unstable lunatic fringe Ambrose." I laughed and roman nodded. He blew flour in my face and I burst out coughing.

"Thanks roman." I coughed and he smiled.

"No problem seth." He said and whistled lightly.

After ages of making im the cookies, me and roman finally got them out the oven.

"Not bad." Roman smiled and I nod. We put five on each plate and roman got three glasses out of the cabinet. He smiled and poured some milk.

"Light weight." I coughed.

"What? You always have milk with cookies." He laughed.

*Dean's POV*

I woke up smelling cookies. I walked to the door and opened it slightly. I put my head through the gap and smiled lightly. I looked down the stairs and licked my lips. I walked down to the living room and smiled.

"I smelt cookies." I said and roman stopped the stopwatch.

"23 seconds." He said. I smiled and sat down.

"Here is Dean unstable lunatic fringe Ambrose." Seth smiled and I chuckled.