Time for rest

*Dean's POV*

I laid on the couch and looked at the celling.

"So bored." I mumbled and two boys came into the living room.

"Papa." Samuel said and sat on the floor. Harry looked at me and sighed.

"Hi." He said and sat down. I sat up and sighed.

"What's wrong Harry?" I asked and he sighed.

"Nothing." He said and I nod weakly.

"Okay." I mumbled. I sighed and slowly fell asleep.

*Roman's POV*

I listened to my music and looked at the celling. I sighed and mumbled weakly. I looked to the corner of the room and saw Jessica and Sara playing with dolls. I smiled and turned my music off.

"You two okay?" I asked. They nodded and smiled.

"Roman!" I heard Kane yell as he walked into the living room.

"May I help you uncle freak?" I asked sitting up.

"Come with me." He said and I shook my head.

"I would get out." Dean said. I smiled and watched Sara and Jessica run out. They knew what will happen.

"I will pull out your teeth and shove them up your arse." Dean smiled. He made it sound so sweet and innocent.

"You wouldn't." Kane said. Dean chuckled and pulled some tweezers out of his pocket.

"I would leave. Shits got real." I said and Dean walked over to Kane. Dean put him in a headlock. Kane moaned and tried to get out. Dean sniggered and pulled one of Kane's teeth out. He smiled and Kane left.

"This will go well on my mantle piece." Dean said.