Looking for trouble

*Roman's POV*

I woke up again due to crying and I am starting to get annoyed by it. Whilst I do all the work Wade sleeps. I walked into the room next door and calmed them down again. Wade came in and I glared at him.

"Bit late now." I snarled and walked away. I got back in the bed and looked at the clock. It was around 7:00 in the morning and I was still tired. Wade came back in and laid next to me.

"Ro what's the problem?" He asked and I growled. I slapped him across the face and glared at him.

"Your the problem! Why do I have to do everything?! You have never got out of bed once. It is always me!" I yelled and stood up.

"What?! Who is the one that does the rest?!" He snapped and I laughed.

"You because I'm tired! I haven't slept for ages!" I snapped and yawned. I huffed and walked out. I walked down to the living room and collapsed on the couch, crying.

"Lad?" I heard my uncle Kane asked. I looked at him and rubbed my eyes.

"I'm tired. That's all." I said and he knelt on the floor.

"I heard you and Wade yelling. Go and sleep in my room. I will tell your dad where you are." He smiled and I nod.

*Hunter's POV*

I walked down stairs and saw Kane on the couch. I raised an eyebrow confused.

"Morning brother." I said and he smiled.

"Morning." He said and I looked around.

"What was the yelling before?" I asked completely confused.

"It was wade and roman. Roman hasn't slept for ages by the look of it." He said and I sighed.

"It's because of the twins isn't it?" I asked and he nodded.

"Every time they cry in the night roman has to get up and loses sleep." He sighed and I looked at the celling.

"Roman needs a break." I said and he nodded.

"Morning dad. Morning uncle." Dean said walking in. His fringe was over his face and he looked like a lunatic.

"Morning lunatic fringe." Me and Kane said at the same time. Dean laughed and smiled. I sat down on a chair and sighed.

"Someone get me wade." I sighed and Kane left quickly. Dean gulped and sat down. Randy, seth and Adam came in.

"Rematch on that game." They said and Dean laughed.

"Alright." He smirked and walked to the games room. They where on about FIFA on the x-box.

*Dean's POV*

I smiled and sat down.

"Same teams or different teams?" I asked.

"How about me and you against Adam and Randy?" Seth asked and I nod.

"Sure. Let's do that." I chuckled and we chose a team.

"We will beat you." Randy laughed and I smirked.

"No you won't." I laughed. The match started and I was starting to take back what I said. I could hear randy chuckling to himself.

"Seth come on." I whispered to my brother and he smiled.

"Okay." He whispered back and started to play.

"What the hell?" Randy asked shocked by what was happening. Already me and seth were winning 1-0.

"Take that." Me and seth laughed.

*Kane's POV*

I brought wade down to hunter's office. I forced wade to sit down and I sighed.

"Thank you brother." Hunter smiled and looked at wade.

"No problem hunter." I said and stood next to hunter.

"So. Why are you making roman get up every night?" He asked and wade sighed weakly.

"It's just that I'm afraid." He sighed and I looked at hunter.

"Afraid of what?" Hunter asked.

"I'm afraid that i will hurt the twins. I leave it to roman because i can trust him more." Wade said and hunter smiled.

"Don't be afraid of that. You won't hurt them." Hunter said and I chuckled.

"He is right. You and roman should really take turns. But first you have to apologise to roman." I said and Dean came running in.

"What's wrong?" Hunter asked standing up.

"It's seth.Just come." Dean cried.

*Hunter's POV*

I followed Dean to the bathroom to find seth just sprawled on the floor. I knelt next to him. He had a bottle of wine in one hand and pills in the other.

"Call 911." I ordered Dean and he ran down stairs. I rubbed Seth's head and sighed.

"It's okay Seth. What have you done this for?" I sighed and there was a note next to him. I picked it up. It read:

I'm sorry for what I have done. But I just know that my brothers would have a better life without me. Many people will. Like many people at work say. I'm just a freak. But worst of all, some of my problems are because of my brothers.

I sighed and looked at him.

"Oh seth. This isn't right." I mumbled and I heard the ambulance turn up.