Seth's plans

*Seth's POV*

I walked around the locker room thinking. CM Punk was sat on a chair watching me. I growled and kicked the wall before looking at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked scared. I sighed and looked away from him.

"I'm thinking of a plan against my brothers. I don't know." I said. He smiled and laughed.

"Just be their enemy." He laughed. I nod and chuckle.

"Sounds good." I said and hugged him.

"How about you stay at my hotel room?" He asked and I nod.

"Sure." I smiled and walked with him. Wade pulled me back and punched me in the face five times.

"Don't even touch roman or Dean! Or me and Randy will be after you!" He yelled and threw Punk into the floor. I gulped and ran off. Punk followed me and huffed.

"Are you alright punk?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes." He said and kissed my hand.

*Dean's POV*

I walked over to wade and sighed.

"Roman is lucky to have you." I smiled and he chuckled.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded.

"Yes." I smiled. I smiled and laughed weakly. Wade looked at the celling and sighed.

"Why do you think seth did that?" He asked and I huffed.

"Because he's an evil bastard." I said and growled weakly. He sighed and nodded.

"Okay." He said. Then we heard a scream from wade's locker room. We ran there and saw roman crying in pain.

"Ro?" Wade asked kneeling next to Roman. I walked over and sighed.

"Brother it's okay." I smiled and rubbed his arm.

"It hurts!" He sobbed. I looked at him and sighed.

"It's okay ro." Wade smiled and kissed his head. I watched them and sat on a chair.

"I will stay here just in case someone needs to get someone else." I smiled. Wade nodded and randy walked in.

"Hey. What's wrong?" He asked and sat next to me.

"Roman is in pain and seth has gone missing." I said and he nodded.

"Oh. Okay." He smiled and rested his head on my shoulder.

"I love you randy." I whispered and he looked up at me.

"I love you too." He whispered back. I smiled and chuckled.

*Roman's POV*

I snuggled closed to wade and I winced in pain. Every inch of my body hurt. I don't want to move again. Wade sighed and kissed my head.

"It's okay. It's going to be fine." He smiled and I nod ever so weakly.

"I can't believe my brother did it." I moaned and cried. He rubbed my back gently. I smiled and coughed weakly.

"Should we back to where we are staying?" He asked and I nod.

"Sure." I said weakly and he helped me stand up.

"I will ring my dad. He will pick us up." He said and rung his dad. I looked at Dean and he smiled.

"You alright?" He asked and I nod.

"Yes. I'm fine." I said.

"See you soon brother." He said and I nod. Wade smiled and took me to the car park.

*Hunter's POV*

I ran to seth and pulled him back.

"Why did you do that to your brothers?!" I yelled and he laughed.

"Because they deserve it." He smirked.

"You have changed since you started dating CM Punk. Not in a good way." I said and he walked off.

"So? Who cares?" He laughed. I rolled my eyes and walked back to seth.

"There is a fight." Stephanie said and took me into the car park. I saw Seth beating up Roman (again) and Wade being restrained away from them by Punk. I ran over and shoved seth away from him. I glared at seth.

"Go on. Go back to the hotel." I said and he left with punk.

"You okay Roman?" I asked him and he moaned in answer. Wade helped him and smiled.

"Thank you for that." He said and I nod.

"No problem." I said and walked away.