Please roman

*Roman's POV*

I watched my little brother get taken away and then was lifted off the ground by Kane. He had his hands around my throat.

"Uncle!" I choked and struggled to take a breath.

"What have you been doing to your brother?!" He snapped and I gulped.

"I can't breath!" I said and he let go.

"Tell me roman." He said and I gulped.

"Me and Dean have been erm...talking behind his back." I said and Kane sighed.

"Do it again and you will regret it. Oh and wade wants to talk to you." He said and left. I gulped hard and walked to my bedroom. Wade smiled and looked at me.

"Hi ro." He smiled and hugged me. I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"What do you want?" I asked and pushed him away. He sighed and looked at me.

"Ro? What's wrong? You are acting strange." He said and I sighed.

"Nothing. Just that I am fed up with your excuses." I said weakly. He rubbed my cheek and sighed.

"I am sorry. I didn't help with the crying because I thought I would hurt them." He said and I laughed.

"Another excuse. Any more?" I asked with a laugh. He sighed and looked at me.

"Please roman. Believe me." He said and hugged me. I hugged him and yawned.

"Tired?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah." I sighed and he smiled. He shoved me on the bed and kissed my head.

"Get some sleep." He said and left the room. I slowly fell asleep.

*Dean's POV*

I told my dad what I had been calling seth and he stayed silent for a while.

"Dad I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make seth do that. I didn't want it to happen like this." I said and broke into tears. Dad hugged me and sighed.

"Dean we will go see seth later. Just you and me. If roman is awake then he can come to." He said and I nod.

"O o okay." I stuttered and wiped my eyes. I ran out the office and sighed. Randy looked at me and smiled.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I sighed.

"I am scared about my brother." I said and hugged him.

"Don't worry. Seth will be fine. I promise you that." He smiled and chuckled. I nod and smile.

"Okay." I said and walked into the living room.

"Game of scrabble?" Randy asked me, Adam and wade.

"Sure." We smiled and wade laughed.

"There are a lot of English words I know that will score good points." He said and I smiled.

"Great. We have the king of scrabble." I joked.

*Hunter's POV*

Many hours had passed and I was now taking Dean and roman to see seth. I reached the hospital and went straight to the room. Seth was sitting up and looking out the window, shaking like mad.

"Seth?" Dean asked and seth turned to look at us.

"Dean? Roman? Dad?" He asked and we walked over to him.

"Hello seth. How are you?" I asked. He sighed.

"I'm fine. Just a little weak. That's all." He smiled. Dean nodded and sighed.

"seth I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you do that." He said and seth smiled.

"It isn't your fault. Or roman's. It is mine. I took it the wrong way. As well as i can't face to see CM Punk again after I had called him." Seth sighed. I ruffled his hair and smiled.

"He wouldn't dare hurt you. Especially with your family. Plus your part of the shield." I pointed out and he laughed.

"Yeah. That's true dad." He smiled. I smiled and kissed his head.

"Will you be okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"I will be fine." He said and I smiled.

"See you soon. Get better my boy." I smiled and left with Dean and roman. Roman put his hands in his jackets pockets and sighed.

"Hey son. Calm down." I said and put a hand on his shoulder. He nodded and sighed.

"I just hope seth gets better." He said.