Wade finds out

*Roman's POV*

I walked to the canteen with Dolph, holding hands with him. I looked around and saw wade glaring at me. I gulped and my hand started to tremble.

"Hey it is okay." Dolph whispered in my ear. I nod weakly and he rubbed my cheek. I went to walk forward but wade had his hand clenched on my jaw. I gulped and looked at him.

"So what is going on?" He asked sharply.

"Hey. Hands of him!" Dolph yelled shoving wade off me.

"He isn't yours!" Wade snapped and Dolph laughed.

"He is my boyfriend. Come near him and I swear you won't live another day." Dolph snarled at him.

*Hunter's POV*

I shoved wade away and picked him up by the collar.

"Don't try to hurt my son again!" I cursed and threw him through a table. Dolph smirked and I looked at him.

"So your dating my son?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yes." He said and I nod.

"Okay. But you hurt him, and I will hurt you. Get it?" I said and he nodded.

"Y y yes." He stuttered and walked off.

*Roman's POV*

I hugged Dolph and he smiled.

"It will be okay darling." He smiled and kissed my lips. I smiled and he chuckled.

"I love you roman." He smiled and rubbed my cheek. I entwined my fingers in his blonde hair and he smiled. I chuckled and put my hands in my pockets.