Turn my back and walk away

*Dean's POV*

I woke up in my bed with a banging head ache. I moaned and looked around. I could see someone standing at the door and I fumbled to grab my hammer.

"Dean calm down." I heard randy say. I smiled and put the hammer down.

"Sorry. I couldn't see your face. I couldn't tell who you where." I sighed and he rubbed my hand.

"It's okay. Your brother is a fool. I'm on about Seth." He smiled and chuckled. I nod and smile.

"I wish I could leave this house." I moaned. I sighed and he placed a hand on my hand.

"Don't worry. One day we will." He smiled and I nod.

"Okay." I smiled and chuckled. He laughed and walked back to the door.

"Get some rest." He said before leaving. I sighed and looked at the celling.

*Roman's POV*

Wade had been moving boxes out of the house all morning and I was starting to wonder. I walked out the house and waited for him to walk back.

"Wade what are you doing?" I asked, stopping him in his tracks.

"Remember when you said you wanted me to find a house near by." He said and I nod.

"So you found one." I smiled and he nodded.

"Yes. But I feel bad leaving your brother Dean there." He sighed and I nod.

"I will help him and randy find a house." I smiled and walked back in the house.

"I will go get our daughters." He said and I nod. Dean had walked down the stairs and was looking at me with a sad expression.

"Your leaving?" He asked and I nod weakly.

"I'm sorry." I said and he growled.

"Why?" He snapped. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Me and wade need some space. We are only leaving two houses down from here." I said and he huffed.

"Don't ever talk to me roman." He said and I walked over to him.

"Dean. I was going to help you and randy find somewhere to live. I will help you." I said and he sighed.

"Really?" He said and I nod.

"I will my brother." I smiled and walked back to the door.

"Isn't the house next door up for sale?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah. It is. Why?" I asked and he laughed.

"No reason." He smiled and walked back upstairs. Wade came down stairs and Sara ran to me. I picked her up and smiled.

"Let's go." I said and he nodded.

"One thing I'm saying. I'm not painting." He laughed and walked off. I sniggered and followed him.

"You really want to trust me painting." I laughed and he shrugged.

"I don't know." He smiled and opened the door. I walked in and looked around. It was twice the size of my dad's home and there was a bigger garden.

"Wade. Your painting." I laughed and smirked.

"I will help you paint." He sniggered. I laughed and smiled.

"Okay." I said and looked at the celling. He smiled and hugged me.

"I love you ro." He smiled.

"I love you too wade." I smiled.

*Seth's POV*

I paced my room clicking my fingers and thinking. I had the photo album in my hands. I sighed and threw it into the corner of the room.

"Night of champions in two months." I smiled and chuckled lightly. I would have to fight Roman 'apparently'. That gives me a reason to show who was the best in the shield.