Meeting the undertaker

*roman's POV*

"This better be important." Dean mumbled. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Dad said his brother is coming to meet us." I said. Seth nodded and smiled weakly.

"Yeah." He said and whistled.

"Who is he anyway?" I mumbled and saw my dad come in with a tall strange goth looking man.

"Sons this is my older brother Undertaker." My dad said. I raised an eyebrow and seth bursted out laughing.

"What's so funny?" My dad asked and I looked at seth.

"Erm well..." Seth said scared. Undertaker raised an eyebrow and sighed.

"It's about me. Isn't it?" He asked and seth nodded.

"Yeah." He muttered. Dean sniggered and walked off. I just stood there and looked around. I wasn't bothered. I don't care about this. Not at all.

"Roman? Want to say anything?" My dad asked. I shook my head and sat back on the couch. I looked away from them and whistled to my self. My dad left but undertaker sat next to me.

"Hey I'm sorry." He said and smiled.

"It's okay." I mumbled. He sighed and rolled his eyes. He was starting to grind my gears. I then just punched him and walked back to my bed room.

*Hunter's POV*

When I walked back into the living room, Dean had Undertaker in a head lock.

"Dean! Get off him!" I yelled and got Dean off him. Undertaker stood up and coughed.

"You alright brother?" I asked and he just nodded.

"Yeah. God your sons are vicious. Well I can't judge the two toned haired one but the other two are." He said and I nod.

"Yeah. Roman is going through a tough time and Dean is just an utter lunatic." I sighed and rubbed my head. I couldn't believe that they would do that.

"Hey maybe I should go." He said and I shook my head.

"Your living here. They just met you. Give them a few days. They like to test new people. Especially that lunatic does." I said and chuckled lightly. Kane walked in and sighed.

"Roman has flipped a desk over and his laptop has smashed." Kane said and i sighed.

"Not another laptop." I said and huffed. Kane nodded and I walked to roman's room. It was a mess. A table in pieces, smashed window, glass everywhere and a wall with a hole in. Roman was sitting on his bed with his phone is his hands.

"Roman what have you done?" I asked and he shrugged. I sighed and growled.

"Roman! I am sick of your 'anger'! You need to learn to control it. If not then I don't know what I can do." I sighed and roman gulped hard.

"I feel that it's my fault that I punched my uncle. I don't know why I did." He said.

"Don't worry. I will send him up and you two can talk." I smiled and walked down stairs.

*Stephanie's POV*

I had to sort out Brie and Nicki Bella's contracts out whilst hunter's brother was here. I heard someone go up the stairs and saw hunter sit next to me.

"Roman got in a mood?" I asked him as I wrote.

"Yes he did. But he is fine." He said and smiled weakly. I smiled and looked up.

"Yeah. The lad is hurt badly. Maybe there is something going on at work. I don't know. Please find out." I said shaking.

"Okay. I will." He said and left the room.