Where is dean?

*Hunter's POV*

I found out that Dean had left the anger management. I sighed and left my office.

"Seth! Roman!" I yelled and they came over.

"What?!" Seth snarled and I sighed.

"I need you to help me find Dean." I said and they nod.

"Okay." They smiled weakly. I nod and walk out side with Stephanie, Kane, seth and roman. We walked down to the car park. We found his jacket on the floor and seth gulped.

"Dad. Where is Dean?" He asked confused. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"I..I don't know." I said and Stephanie cried.

"He is fine. Isn't he?" She asked. I sighed and hugged her.

"We will find him. He will be fine." I said. Then I saw a note on the back of his jacket.

I gulped and read it. I looked at Kane after it.

"Who wrote it? We will be able to find him if we know who wrote it." He said. I gulped and sighed.

"Wait. This writing. I know who wrote it. That's CM Punk's writing isn't it?" I said and he nodded.

"Oh shit." Roman said.

"What?" I asked and looked at him.

"Dean told me something a few weeks ago. He will kill me if I told you." He said and I sighed.

"Roman. Tell me." I said. He sighed and whispered it in my ear. My eyes widened.

"Dean did what?!" I yelled shocked.

"He erm...changed his..erm.." He stuttered. Seth sighed.

"Part.." He finished and then I realised what the hell they where on about.

"Go get CM punk's file." I said and Kane ran off.