Sheambrose (Sheamus and Dean Ambrose)

*Dean's POV*

I clicked my fingers waiting to come on. I smirked and heard the shield music. I walked down the stairs with seth and roman. We got over the barricade and I ran into the ring and assaulted Randy Orton who was kicking Sheamus. I thrown randy out of the ring and I helped Sheamus up.

"You okay?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. I'm fine." He smiled and I walked up to the ropes with roman and seth.

"Don't come near him again! Or the shield will be after you for ever!" Seth yelled. Roman yelled and smirked. I smirk and paced the ring. My eyes widened when I heard the authority's music come on. My dad grabbed a mic.

"All hail the king of the lunatic race." He said, aiming it at me. I growled and went to get out the ring but Sheamus stopped me.

"Calm down fella." He said and I sighed.

"Okay." I said and walked away.

"The Black bron with a golden streak in his hair." Kane said, insulting seth.

"Last of all. The roman emperor who is erm awful." My mum said. I huffed and walked to the stairs. The shield walked back stage. I growled weakly. I saw the door open and Sheamus come in.

*Roman's POV*

I watched and smirked lightly. Seth got me in a headlock and I growled.

"Get off me midget!" I yelled and he let me go.

"Calm down roman." He said and I smiled. I got some cello tape and taped him to the wall. I smirked and walked off.

"Roman!" He shouted. I looked at him and laughed.

"Yes brother?" I asked with a smirk.

"Get me down." He said and I let him down.

"There you go." I said and we glared at me silently.

"I'm going to kill you!" He yelled and chased me out of the room. I ran and slid into wade's locker room.

"Hello roman." Wade smiled and kissed my lips. I smiled and kissed him back. Wrapping my arms around his neck and he wrapped my arms around my waist.

"I love you." I mumbled against his lips.

"I love you too." He mumbled back.

*Seth's POV*

I walked down to adam's locker room and I walked into the room. He was having a party so I went to leave.

"Don't leave." Adam said and pulled me back. I smiled and he gave me some sweets. I smiled and danced with him.

"I love you Adam." I whispered in his ear.

"I love you too. Seth." He whispered in my ear. I smiled and continued to dance. One of adam's rose buds put on my favourite song. Adam smiled and chuckled.

"How did you know my favourite song?" I asked and he smirked.

"I know you very well don't i." He said and I smiled weakly.

We danced for ages and soon we all started to leave. I walked back home with Adam who was singing lowly to him self.

*Dean's POV*

Me and Sheamus walked out and he smiled.

"I will take you home." He said and I nod.

"Okay." I smiled and he started to take me home.