Dean?

*Dean's POV*

I moaned as I woke up. I couldn't see much whilst it was dark. Then the light came on and I hissed weakly.

"What the fuck do you fucking want with me?!" I yelled. He put a hand over my mouth.

"Now quiet." He said with a smirk. I mumbled and looked at him. Then I heard someone barge the front door down. I mumbled and tried to get their attention. Please can they help me.

"Stay quiet." Punk said and walked out the room. I just laid there and sighed. I sat up and looked around. I couldn't stay here any longer.

"Help!" I yelled. My voice not so loud. Someone came running up the stairs.

"Get off my brother!" I heard roman curse. He walked into the room as I pulled the covers over me. I had blood all over me and bruises covering my body. I couldn't think properly.

"Dean? What's wrong?" He asked. His eyes widened a bit.

"I'm just cold and weak." I said and he hugged me.

"It will be okay brother." He said. I nod and my dad came in.

"Hello Dean. You okay?" He said and ruffled my scraggy hair. I smiled and nod.

"I'm okay." I said and rubbed my arm. He put my jacket over me and picked me up.

"Let's go." He said.

*Roman's POV*

I walked down to the car with my dad. Dean was asleep and seth ran over to me.

"Is he okay?" He asked scared.

"He is fine seth." I smiled and hugged him.