I'm not a 'sell out', I'm just 'evolving'

*Dean's POV*

I sat at the desk with a large grin playing on my lips. Then the door opened and seth walked in.

"You bastard! You fucking sell out!" He yelled and I laughed.

"I'm not a sell out. I'm just evolving." I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"You do know your going to lose me and roman?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah. I know." I smiled and stood up. I walked over to the corner and poured a cup of water.

"I just don't give a fucking dam." I smiled and sat back down. Seth growled and glared at me for a while.

"You don't give a...a FUCKING DAM ABOUT YOUR BROTHERS?!" He yelled. His voice getting louder. I nod and chuckle.

"Yeah. That's right." I smiled and he knocked the cup so I spilt it all over my shirt.

"Oh sorry. I didn't ruin your pile of fucking shit suit did I?" He laughed and I growled.

"Just get out." I snapped and he left laughing like mad. I rolled my eyes and looked at the paper in front of me.

I had a form for a new match. I smirked and wrote:

Two vs one match

Seth rollins VS Mark Henry and Rusev

Authority as officials

Only officials allowed at ring side.

"He deserves that." I mumbled and chuckled. I smirked and looked at it.