Don't leave

/normal time/

*roman's POV*

I sat at the table and sighed. Why does this feel bad? Dean sat next to me. He smiled and looked around.

"Are you alright roman?" My dad asked and I nod.

"Yeah. I am." I smiled and slowly ate.

"Oh erm roman you have a fight again today. Against gold dust and stardust." He said and I chuckle.

"They are going to lose. Right?" I laughed and he nodded.

"Yeah. They are." He said and put my dish in the sink.

"Oh try to stay calm." He warned me and I nod weakly. I smiled and walked to my room.

"Oh lad. We need to go. Now." Mum said and I came back down.

"Okay." I smiled and walked with them to walk. I smiled and whistled as we walked.

"Hey lad." Undertaker said and smiled. I smiled and looked at him.

"Hi uncle. You okay?" I said and walked into the car park.

"I'm fine." He said and started to walk to his locker room. I sighed and walked down to wade's locker room. Wade looked at me and smiled.

"Oh hi." He said and stood up. I sighed and sat on the couch.

"What is wrong?" He asked completely confused.

"Nothing. But I'm fine." I said and smiled at him. He smiled and sat next to me.

"We have our match then today." He said and chuckled lightly. I nod and smile.

"Yeah. We do." I smiled and whistled.

"Hey roman. There is a rumour going round here. About you." He said and I looked at him. I looked at the clock and sighed.

"We have our match. Tell me after the match what it is." I said and he nodded.

*Dean's POV*

"I don't know if that rumour about our brother is true." Seth said and I nodded.

"Yeah. But it is a bit strange. How he acts around wade. He seems to smile a bit to much." I said. He sighed shrugged.

"Yeah but it's roman we are on about." He said and I nod. I looked around. We where sitting in the locker room even though we weren't fighting.

"No offence to roman but he is miserable and angry around his family. But then he is nice to wade." I said and seth looked at me.

"Your right there. Is roman? You know." He said. I shrugged.

"I don't know. I'm not roman." I said sharply.

"Okay. Okay. Calm down." He said and sighed.

"We will ask him later." I said and sat on a chair.

*roman's POV*

After the match, me and wade sat in the locker room and he looked at me seriously.

"Roman. Are those rumours true? People are saying your gay." He said and I sighed.

"Don't tell my dad but those rumours are true. I just don't know how anyone knows." I said scared. Wade just smiled.

"You can trust me. I won't tell anyone." He said and sat next to me. I smiled and chuckled.

"So who do you like?" He asked suddenly. I gulped and whistled.

"Erm...I can't say." I said and gulped hard. Wade looked at me and then ,as if he read my thoughts, he gulped.

"You like me?" He asked and I sighed. I just nod and stand up.

"Looks like I'm leaving. Probably not returning." I said and walked off.

"Roman?!" I heard wade call. But I didn't care. Then I was stopped in my tracks.

"Son. I heard what you where saying to wade. It doesn't matter. You are yourself and I can't judge you. Your not going to leave. Your my son. Now go back to wade you strange boy." My dad said with a smirk. I knew he said the last bit as a joke. I chuckle and walked back.