Dean's speach gets interupted

*Dean's POV*

I stood in the ring and the audience was booing me. I just rolled my eyes a looked around.

"Shut up!" I yelled and they quickly shut up. I smirked and looked at them.

"Right. Now I know you remember what I did to my brothers. Well one thing I can say. They deserved it. I don't care if I am betraying them or anything like that. I am moving on in my life whilst they stay the same. They won't get anywhere with..." I said but got interrupted by the shield's music. Roman and seth walked to the ring and looked at me.

"One thing. Shut up." Roman smiled and seth chuckled lightly.

"Why should I? You are the ones that turned me down. You.." I said but got interrupted by seth laughing.

"It's always because of me and roman. Why ain't it your fault? Your the one that betrayed us. Your the one that broke our trust!" He snarled. I rolled my eyes and walked away.

"Oh and you look like an utter idiot wearing that suit." Roman coughed. I sighed and chuckled.

"Oh really?" I asked and looked at them.

"Yes." He smiled and seth rolled his eyes. He smiled and grabbed a bucket of water. I raised an eyebrow and before I could move, he threw it over me. I gasped and took my soaking wet jacket off. I then took my tie off. I moaned and walked back stage. Water dripping onto the floor.

"Idiot." I mumbled and got my other suit out of my bag.