Lunatic fringe goes past mental part two

*Dean's POV*

I stood in the ring but seth had tied my hands together.

"Was this necessary brother?" I asked confused. He nodded and sighed.

"Yes it was." He said and I growled. I stood there chewing on what was tied around my wrists. I eventually got my hands free and I shoved seth out the ring. Roman tried to calm me down but I wouldn't listen. I shoved him away and paced the ring. Pulling on my hair. I bit my nails and sighed. I kicked the floor and sighed.

"Aw look. The shield is breaking up again." I heard Kane say. I growled and ran over to them. I tackled Kane to the floor and used my nails to claw at his skin. The mic was near his mouth and all that could be heard was him screaming. Five security guards dragged me back stage, whilst I was screaming and kicking. I sighed and soon gave up. I had burly enough energy.

*Roman's POV*

Me and seth walked backstage and sighed.

"What got into him?" I asked and seth shrugged.

"I don't know. But look. He is going into anger management." He said and I looked ahead. Dean was being dragged into the room. I sighed.

"Why does this all point towards our parents?" I said.

*Hunter's POV*

I helped Kane back stage.

"You okay brother?" I asked and he nodded.

"I'm fine. I think. God Dean is aggressive." He said and I nod.

"Yeah." I sighed.