Match from hell

*Dean's POV*

I stood in the ring shaking like mad. I was scared because RVD was starting. I was smaller and weaker compared to him. The bell rang and RVD kicked me into a corner. I coughed and struggled to move out of the corner. My dog tag was stuck. I tried to untangle it but I couldn't. RVD started to kick me and punch me until I couldn't feel my body. He walked off to tag Rusev in and big show quickly untangled my dog tag.

"Hold it for me." I said and gave it to him. I ran to Rusev and kicked him down. I remembered that roman had allowed me to use his moves so I stood in the corner. Rusev was slowly getting up. I laughed and ran over before managing to spear him. I stood up and tagged Big show in. I got out the ring and edged big show on. I watched carefully and felt a stabbing pain in my chest. I moaned and shook it off. Forgetting about it.

*Randy's POV*

I as I got ready for my match, I noticed I had Dean's phone. But there was a text message. From his doctor. It seemed to be from weeks ago. My heart sunk but I just walked to where I was entering from. Just then, Dean came out with big show. I grabbed Dean and glared at him.

"Dean what's this?" I asked showing him the text.

"It it's nothing." He said, grabbing his phone and running off.

*Seth's POV*

I watched Dean run off and I sighed. I cracked my knuckles and smiled at Adam.

"Ready for our match against randy and Dean." I smiled and he nodded before walking on. I had to wait for my music. I jumped up and down many times before my music came on. I smiled and walked down to the ring. I jumped over the rope and fell face first onto the floor of the ring. The crowd started laughing and I stood up. My face bright red. The bell rung and I looked at Dean. I walked back and tagged Adam in. Completely confusing Dean. I couldn't fight my blood brother. I just couldn't.

*Hunter's POV*

I sat at the desk watching the match and filling out forms. Stephanie sat next to me and smiled. I smiled and she burst out laughing.

"You spelt a word wrong. Again." She laughed. I rolled my eyes and huffed.

"I know how to spell the word 'and'." I said and she sniggered lightly.

"Yeah as well as you said you can spell the word 'the'." She pointed out with a laugh. I smiled and chuckled.

"I know." I said and my eyes went back onto the screen. Dean didn't looked so good as he stood out side the ring.

"Tell someone to get him out." I said and she ran out. I gulped and watched the screen carefully. I didn't want to take my eyes off it. I watched Randy pin down Adam and the bell rang. Two medics took Dean out and I smiled.

"Good." I said and turned the TV off. I sighed and rubbed my head.

*Dean's POV*

The pain was getting worse and I couldn't hold it in. I told the medics exactly what was wrong so they called my doctor. I sighed and looked around.

"Could this get any worse?" I mumbled. I rubbed my arm and sighed weakly. Randy walked in and sat next to me.

"Hey." He smiled and I sighed.

"What?" I asked sharply and he sighed.

"Nothing. Doesn't matter." He smiled and rubbed my hand.

*Roman's POV*

I woke up from my sleep hearing crying. I moaned and dragged my self out of bed. I walked to the room next door and turned on the light. My life wasn't so good right now.