Two years later (now in 2014)

*Roman's POV*

By this year, Randy and Dean had adopted a five year old boy called Samuel. Samuel had blue eyes and ginger hair. I woke up to having two girls jumping on the bed. Jessica and Sara where now four and they seemed to have different coloured hair. Jessica had brown hair whilst Sara had black hair.

"Papa come on. Grand dad said your going to be late for work." They said and I gulped.

"Okay. Go and wait downstairs." I smiled. They ran out and I put on my clothes. The shield had split up again and now seth worked for the authority. I brushed my hair back and ran down stairs. Bumping into Dean. He was wearing a white tank top and blue denim jeans. I gave him his jacket and smiled.

"Let's get going." I smiled and grabbed my bag. I sighed remembering the old days as the shield.

"Remember being the shield? How about we walk to work talking about it." Dean said and I nod.

"Sure. Jessica, Sara come on." I said as we started walking. Dean sighed and looked at me.

"Remember when we made our debut? The shield shown everyone what we were capable of. Now look at us." He said and I sighed.

"It would of happened some day. Seth is starting to think he's the best." I said and Jessica grabbed my hand.

"Papa. Where is uncle Dean?" She asked and I smiled.

"He's walking with us." I said and looked to my left to see no Dean.

"Dean!" I yelled and looked around. I picked Jessica and Sara up before running to the WWE stadium. I gave them to my mum and ran back to where I was talking to Dean. I sighed and looked around. Dean was laid on the floor knocked out. I knelt next to him and saw one of the WWE hammers next to him.

"Why does this have seth all over?" I mumbled. I picked Dean up and took him to work. I sighed and randy took him office me.

"I have him." He smiled and I walked to my locker room.

"Papa!" Jessica laughed and hugged my leg. I smiled and picked her up.

"Hello Jessica." I smiled and kissed her head. She smiled and hugged me.

"Are you going to your match papa?" Sara and Jessica asked. I nod and smile.

"Yes. You stay here with your dad and you can watch my match." I smiled and put Jessica on the couch. I ran down to my match against Bo Dallas.

When I reached the ring, the bell rung and Bo Dallas kicked me in the head. I moved back and ran up to him before spearing him. But it went wrong. I speared him, let go to early and went flying out of the ring. I smashed my head on the floor and moaned.

*Jessica's POV*

I watched the screen and when I saw my papa hit the floor, I moved closer to my dad.

"Dad is papa okay?" I asked and looked up at him.

"I'm sure he is fine. Look. He is getting up." He smiled and I watched. My papa went back into the ring and I watched him attack the man I didn't know.

"Dad. Why does papa have long hair?" Sara asked.

"Your papa has long hair because it's his own style. He likes it like that." He smiled and ruffled her hair. She laughed and smiled. I smiled and looked at the screen. Papa had been knocked out by someone else. I gulped when I saw that it was my uncle Seth.

"Dad." I said scared and dad looked at the screen. He gulped and sighed.

"He will be fine. I promise." He smiled. I nod and smile. I hugged him and fell asleep.

*Seth's POV*

I just started down at my brother. I laughed and chuckled weakly.

"Come on roman. You said you where the best in the shield. Come on." I laughed but he didn't get up.

"Okay. I guess you weren't the best." I laughed and walked back stage.