Bring it on Rusef!

*hunter's POV*

Stephanie was still laughing about me spelling a word wrong. I was filling out a few contracts.

"Okay. Let it go. Help me finish these please." I said and continued to fill them out. She sat next to me and helped me. Choosing the right decisions.

"I don't know. Should we give Dean and Seth a pay rise? I mean. They pick on their brother. I don't know." She said and I shrugged.

"Maybe we could give them a small pay rise." I said and then put it down. She smiled as she watched.

"Hunter, I think that I have a good name for the new tag team." She said and I looked at her.

"What is it?" I asked and she smiled.

"How about the British Powerhouse? Wade is from England and roman is referred to as the power house. Plus roman also suggested it." She said and I nod.

"Sure. Plus we have already got the music for them sorted. So if you tell someone to add the name onto the video then it's all done." I smiled and went back to the contracts. I heard her leave and someone enter.

"Ah. The boss of the company." I heard Lana say. I looked up and glared at her.

"What do you want?" I asked sharply. Not wanting to waist time.

"It's about your little boy roman and his tag team partner Wade. Well wade wasn't involved. He was trying to stop roman from strangulating Rusef to death." She said and sighed. I just snorted.

"My son wouldn't dare do that. Now go away." I said.

"Fine. If in the match he does it again then you will believe me." She smiled and walked off.

"Yeah I would believe you then." I said, starting to believe that roman did it.

*roman's POV*

Wade and me where ready for our match and we knew that Lana would of made up some sort of lie.

"Oh and I think you need to put your hands round Rusef throat then he would be stunned. Then tag me in." Wade said and our music started. We walked down to the ring where Rusef was and I smirked.

"Ready for war." I whispered and let wade start.

Then after a while, I was tagged in. I ran to Rusef and kicked him down to the floor. I put my hand round his neck and then was forced away from him. So no more damage was done to the Russian wrestler.

*Kane's POV*

Me, Hunter and Stephanie just watched in shock.

"H h he just tried to strangulate Rusef?" Stephanie cried in shock. Hunter nodded and hugged her.

"So he did try to kill him before." He said and sighed.

"Just because he did it then doesn't mean he did it before. I was with wade and Roman before they went to enter. Roman would dare because he knows you would kill him." I pointed out rated carefully and scared. Hunter nodded an sighed.

"Yeah but that doesn't matter. Lana didn't say when. I'm sure she didn't." He said and Stephanie just cried more. I just rolled my eyes.

"Your meant to be parents to that lad! Your meant to take his views on. Now I know why he does those things." I said sharply before going back to my locker room. It wasn't because of Dean and seth. It was because of Hunter and Stephanie.

*Hunter's POV*

I just stood there and looked at Stephanie. She sighed and looked away.

"Maybe it is our fault." I said and she nodded. She sighed and saw roman walk over.

"At least we won." Wade smiled and chuckled. I sighed and looked at the two.

"Dad?" Roman asked rather confused. I sighed and rubbed my head.

"Not that I believe this but. Did you strangulate Rusef before the match?" I asked and he shook his head.

"No." He said and walked off.

"Told you." Kane said walked back over. I nod and sighed.

"I know." I said and walked off.

*Roman's POV*

I walked around my locker room and whistled to my self.

"I think your brothers aren't all the problem. Is it?" Wade asked. I shook my head and sighed.

"Some of it's them and some is my parents. I only have my uncle Kane who listens to me." I said and sat down.