Jessica and sara

//I decided to attach an image of my new ship, Rollose. Hope you like it.//

*Roman's POV*

I waited in the living room for wade to come back. Seth was smiling and whistling. I smiled and looked at the celling. I could hear Adam singing to a song he was listening to. I sighed and watched Dean and randy playing a game of monopoly. I looked away and started to wonder if wade would come back. Then I saw the living room door open and wade walked in. I smiled and stood up. He had the twins in his arms and he looked tired. He smiled weakly and yawned.

"You okay Wade?" I chuckled.

"I'm just tired. They where crying most the time." He yawned. I took one off of him and smiled. He smiled and chuckled.

"Don't worry. You will never have a good nights sleep again." I smiled and he glared at me.

"You mean we?" He asked and I nod.

"Yeah." I laughed and Dean walked over with the others.

"So these two are why you left." Dean smiled and Jessica started crying. I sighed and tried to calm her down. I sighed and whistled lightly. Jessica gurgled lightly and smiled up at me.

"Hello." I smiled and chuckled. Wade smiled and chuckled.

"I guess you two will get along." He said. I nod and laugh weakly. My dad came in with my mum and uncles. I smiled at them and dad walked over to me.

"So this is one of the twins." He said and I nod.

"Yes. Jessica." I said and smiled. He smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Well. Me and your mum with give you and wade some help." He said and I nod. Wade yawned and nearly fell over.

"Hey wade. I will take this one whilst you get some sleep." My mum smiled and he nodded. He gave her Sara and went to get some sleep.

"Aw she is so cute." Mum smiled and chuckled. Seth and adam joined Dean and randy in the game of monopoly.

"What is the name that people are saying about Adam and Seth?" My da whispered to me.

"Rollose." I whispered back and he smiled.

"Strange." He sniggered lightly. I nod and smiled weakly.

"Yeah." I said and looked at Jessica. She was just looking up at me and tried to grab my hair. I smiled and moved my hair but she grabbed a chunk of it. I chuckled and watched her chew my hair. My dad looked at her and smiled.

"Aw. She likes your hair." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Dad. Don't say that again." I said and smiled. I whistled and looked at the celling. I looked at my mum and then I sighed weakly.

"Hey. Me and your mum will look after the twins whilst you go and think." Dad smiled and I gave him Jessica. I walked to my room.

*Dean's POV*

I rolled the dice whilst whistling lightly. Randy laughed and looked at Adam and Seth.

"Dean. Look." He whispered and I looked at them. I snorted and moved my piece.

"It could be worse." I whispered back with a chuckle. He nodded and smiled.

"Adam you turn." I smiled. He nodded and rolled the dice.

"Dean you have a match later tonight don't you." Randy said and I nod.

"Yeah. Against erm..." I said scared.

"Who?" They all asked. I gulped and looked at the celling.

"Rusev and RVD. I have bigs show with me but that's beside the point." I gulped and seth sighed.

"Well I hope you don't get hurt." He said and I nod.

"So do I." I sighed.