Two VS one Match 2

*Seth's POV*

I stood in the ring confused. Only officials aloud? Mark Henry and Rusev vs me? Why does this have Dean written all over it? The bell rang but I got out the ring. I grabbed a mic.

"There is another thing. A special guest commentator, ROMAN REIGNS!" I yelled. Roman walked to the commentators table. He put on a head set and I got into the ring.

*Dean's POV*

I growled and roman was glaring at me. This wasn't meant to happen. Why did this happen? God dam it! I sighed and looked at the ring. I stood and saw seth winning.

"Come on Mark!" I yelled.

*Roman's POV*

I smirked and chuckled lightly.

"So roman. What's your opinion on this match?" Jim asked. I sighed weakly.

"I find it pointless if you ask me. Oh god. Come on seth." I said. Seth was bleeding like mad. His lip busted, fluid was coming from his left eye, a gash over his eyebrow, busted nose and what looks like a twisted ankle.

"Your taking sides aren't you?" The other said.

"Oh shut up authority lover." I snarled and the crowd cheered. I saw Dean walk over to the ring and took my head set off. I walked over to him but the bell rang. Seth had lost. I got into the ring quickly and knelt next to him.

"Seth?" I asked and he moaned. He crawled closer to me.

"Help..." He mumbled.