Lunatic fringe goes past mental part 1

*Dean's POV*

I growled and paced the living room. I was breathing heavily before I kicked the wall. The plaster cracked and I just rolled my eyes.

"For lords sake." I moaned and nearly kicked the TV. I sighed and Kane walked in with my dad. My eyes narrowed at them and they smiled.

"Hello Dean." Kane sniggered. I growled.

"What?!" I snapped and my dad looked at Kane.

"Just this." Kane said and gave be a letter. They left and I read it quickly. I ran out to the front and looked around. They weren't there.

"Urgh!" I screamed and kicked the door open. I walked back into the living room and smashed the TV. Roman and seth walked over.

"Brother. Calm down." Seth said. I looked at him and used 'dirty deeds' on him. Roman just looked at me in shock before I kicked him over the couch. I walked out and punched my hand through the door.

*Seth's POV*

I moaned and slowly got up. I had carpet burn on my face and my body stung. Roman walked over and helped me up.

"Yeah. He has gone past mental." He said. I moaned and nod.

"Yeah." I said and heard something smash.

"There goes a window." He said and we saw Dean fall from the window and into the swimming pool.

"And there goes Dean." I said and looked at roman. He was holding in a laugh.

*Dean's POV*

I moaned and got out the swimming pool.

"Oh great." I moaned and shook my head. I looked through the window and saw roman and seth just looking at me. I growled and stuck my middle finger up at them.

"F...U...C...K!...O....F....F!" I lip read to the in full anger. I walked off and kicked a tree.